StarTrek, Blacklight, and APB

hunterdelta00

Well I'm new to the clan well still in a trail. I play the game listed above.

Star Trek Online (F2P) If your a trekie or someone that likes syfy. I have Fed. and Kling. its really fun game with space combat. Message if you wanna play or already play.

Blacklight is a syfy FPS that is a fast space shooter. Not a bad game to have either. Message if you wanna play or already play.

APB is like GTA. Roll around as either a criminal or enforcer stealing or busting people. Message if you wanna play or already play.

Look forward to playing with you all in the furture.

Hey man, welcome! ^_^

I use to play STOnline, but found it lacking. I am a huge trekkie, but I must admit that SWTOR is a superior game. I also play EverQuest 1 & 2 free.

I plan to be playing the hell out of SWTOR when it goes free this fall.

I play STO. xxXRayzorXxx is my fed name. I will be playing SWTOR when it goes free also. I am currently not able to play the battlefield series due to needing a major Rig overhaul.

I have a few toons on STO, a KDF fleet and I am part of a federation fleet. my handle is @archeastor if any of the other clan Trekkies want to join me. Yes I am a trekkie and damn proud of it!

Well, SWTOR's F2P solution is a bust in my humble opinion.

I am now playing Vanguard: Saga of Herores.

Nice list of free games there. Don't forget Artic Combat if you like COD styled.
But I've already moved on so I can't join you :s
Blacklight was good, but I didnt like being able to see through walls.
APB wasn't polished enough for me.
Trek not into. But I'm glad you got some of the ppl here to join you.

Back