[StarCitizen] Star Citizen: Full Gamescom 2016 Presentation - EPIC!

Avery78

Wow this game is coming along nice

If you are interested in the latest demo skip to about 35 mins

I tried to play it once, but it was glitching out in the starting point. I really wanted to try it again but had forgotten about it. Anyone here play this game willing to show me the ropes?

I tried to play it once, but it was glitching out in the starting point. I really wanted to try it again but had forgotten about it. Anyone here play this game willing to show me the ropes?

Absolutely. I still play fairly often. It really is a blast with some friends.

What is everyones RSI name? It's been about a year since I've logged in but this is bringing the hype back lol

Think im still having issues in game, and not able to see my ship i purchased in hangar.

Think im still having issues in game, and not able to see my ship i purchased in hangar.

What ship did you purchase? If it's large you may not have the correct hangar selected; or your ship isn't selected for your hangar. You can use the port options in your mobiglass in-game to see.

What ship did you purchase? There's a chance that it's not Hangar Ready yet (still in development). You can check by going to your ship's page on the website, it'll note if it's flight ready or hanger ready yet.

i got the "mustang alpha" it came with "selfland hangar" when i purchased it

That's in the game. They changed it around a bit, when you're in your hangar you should see some little blue dots around. In the middle or around the middle of the floor where a ship should be, there will be a dot. Click it and you can select a ship of the corresponding size.

The spots will have different sizes listed and will only let you spawn ships that match that size. Here are some examples.
EF500B9BD656123875C811AD16ABE8D5E1FC46C1

6C1CA5ACEC4079642C16D6A33F1463B11AF4CD62

Last edited:
Alright, ill try it again. I tried venturing out and got completely lost. Hopefully i get the hang of it soon.

Just watched the full video. Looks fantastic. Wonder what the ETA on 3.0 will be.

Do we have a handle on how many TBG folks have star citizen? I'd love for us to add a new forum section for the game. Organize some groups and times to play. I can setup a google doc of each member's fleets that we can look through and whatnot. It would be sweet to make an ORG.
I currently have an ORG, ISPS (Interstellar Shipping & Postal Service) that will focus on transportation of goods (Mostly legal ;) ). Basically space USPS, mixed with a bit of Firefly. That's the kinda RPG gameplay I'm looking for, at least. It'd be neat if TBG did multiple orgs that fit each playstyle, we could have section for each org. I know a lot of you want to be space pirates, so we could create a TBG space pirate ORG and whatnot.

Just a thought :)

Do we have a handle on how many TBG folks have star citizen? I'd love for us to add a new forum section for the game. Organize some groups and times to play. I can setup a google doc of each member's fleets that we can look through and whatnot. It would be sweet to make an ORG.
I currently have an ORG, ISPS (Interstellar Shipping & Postal Service) that will focus on transportation of goods (Mostly legal ;) ). Basically space USPS, mixed with a bit of Firefly. That's the kinda RPG gameplay I'm looking for, at least. It'd be neat if TBG did multiple orgs that fit each playstyle, we could have section for each org. I know a lot of you want to be space pirates, so we could create a TBG space pirate ORG and whatnot.

http://www.TBGclan.com/index.php?threads/36895/

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Solid thread but tough to navigate through for the right details. If we had a Star citizen section with subsection it would be easier.
For example, the first one would be your normal general section for anything related, and ORG section, and another specifically for figuring out who has what. A tutorial section would also be great, as I'd love to get to work making step-by-step tutorials for setting up SC, learning the basics, exploring, etc. I can create a simple post format to make it easier to browse through the multiple pages of submissions, it'd be straight-forward. Just one massive thread with one format to follow such as (off the top of my head)

Player Handle:
Ships/packages:
What experience are you looking for?
Steam, Origin, and teamspeak names for contact:
Preferred Role:
In-Game experience (do you need help learning):
Timezone/when are you usually on:
Casual or serious:

Using a format like this without extra chit-chat makes it super easy to compile all of the player's info into an easy to read sheet, we can make the master sheet available as a sticky. Similar to how people apply to TBG and whatnot.

Also, if you ever want that multicrew fun just hit me up, I need players for my connie!

Solid thread but tough to navigate through for the right details. If we had a Star citizen section with subsection it would be easier.
For example, the first one would be your normal general section for anything related, and ORG section, and another specifically for figuring out who has what. A tutorial section would also be great, as I'd love to get to work making step-by-step tutorials for setting up SC, learning the basics, exploring, etc. I can create a simple post format to make it easier to browse through the multiple pages of submissions, it'd be straight-forward. Just one massive thread with one format to follow such as (off the top of my head)

Player Handle:
Ships/packages:
What experience are you looking for?
Steam, Origin, and teamspeak names for contact:
Preferred Role:
In-Game experience (do you need help learning):
Timezone/when are you usually on:
Casual or serious:

Using a format like this without extra chit-chat makes it super easy to compile all of the player's info into an easy to read sheet, we can make the master sheet available as a sticky. Similar to how people apply to TBG and whatnot.

Also, if you ever want that multicrew fun just hit me up, I need players for my connie!
I've got a super hornet that will need a gunner!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I can't wait to start gunning for people! That said I need to find time to sit down and reinstall it on the new PC... just never got around to it so I haven't touched the game in over a year.

Sorry I'm late to the party. Doing some EVE action and working on 3D printing projects.

I'm amazed at the progression that is going on with SC. I know a lot of folks have been recently rattled by NMS falling short, but it seems like Chris Roberts and his team are moving along quite nicely.

Incidentally, with all the comments prior to GamesCom on Facebook regarding money, you would think the transparency would be more than enough.

With my Carrack Cruiser, I want to mainly do exploration, with a bit of salvaging/research on the side. Mainly I would want to be a ship for hire but at the same time be an Auxillary Force for what ever group or fleet I end up serving in.

Back