Squads!

S

SgtPsomos

I'm not an Admin but what I do know is thats there is alot more fun in squading up. I think there should be a rule to join or make a squad rather then to just run around when I was with tactical gamer you had to be in a suqad or you would be kicked off of the server and there was, NO fighting commanders. I'm just saying you have better chances of gaining points when your in a squad, and you can get silos and flags faster if your in a squad.

TacticalGamer is running a ModManager script that, as far as I know, is exclusive to them. I personally think that, while it's a lot more fun to be in a squad, you shouldn't force people to join them.

TG also admins their servers very tightly. While we do too, but it's not possible to admin as rapidly across 6-7 servers. TG only has 1.

This is not a TG server, though a valid point. TG makes people join sqds but some people dont team play anyway even when they are in a sqd, idiots are still idiots, you cannot fix stupid or the I dont give a f* attitude of some people,

thats why we have the option for it to be open, we allow the people who wish to be avid team players create their own SQDs.

Back