Spare Parts Sale: Fans and other bits.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Alright after changing my mind on fans and ordering too many brackets and what not this is what I have.

FansParts.jpg

All the fans have been tested on the day of writing. All the fans start on 5v if you want to slow them down. The 140mm is new and the rest are like new the rest of the stuff is new unused.

Silverstone 5.25" Full length bracket with HDD mount holes - AS-SDP06
This is great for mounting to a half length fan controller. Can also hold a 3.5 drive if middle isn't blocked.
Bought 2 ended up only needing 1. New in box never opened.
Link - Amazon.com: SilverStone 5.25-Inch Extension Bracket SDP06 (Chrome): Electronics

140mm Yate Loon Medium Speed (1400 RPM) - D14SM-12
This one was sent to me by mistake. I have not used it other than to test it. The holes have not been screwed into.
Like the Medium Speed 120's its relatively quiet, silent at 5v. Closed Chassis.
Yate Loon 140mm Fan, Medium Speed (D14SM-12) at Koolertek.com - Koolertek

2 x 120mm Yate Loon Medium Speed (1600 RPM) - D12SM-12
Purchased and changed my mind. Used for a few minutes. One intake holes were used the other the exhaust.
Relatively quiet for pc fans, silent at 5v. Open Chassis.
Yate Loon 120mm Fan, Medium Speed (D12SM-12) at Koolertek.com - Koolertek

Thermaltake TT-1225 (Yate Loon Style w/Red LED's) 120mm.
Black sleeved 4 Pin Passthru connector.
Used for a few minutes. Intake holes have been screwed into. Exhaust side has some magic marker on it from using it to mock up a side panel cut.
Its a bit quieter than the yate loons so its probably slower, according to avadirect its a 1400 rpm. Most likely the 80mm version motor used in this knock off style.

Thermaltake TT-1225 (Turbo Fan)
Black sleeved 3 pin connector.
Used for a few minutes exhaust holes have been screwed into.
Louder more aggressive turbine design. Near silent at 5v.
Thermaltakeusa*»*DC Fan*»*Standard Fan*»*12cm TurboFan : 12cm TurboFan A2492

Rubber fan screws pack of 4.
Bought a bunch ended up not using them due to varying case thicknesses. I have one pack never opened.
Deluxe Rubber Screw Set for Closed Cornered Fans (Black) - Koolertek

Wire Grommets 1" hole pack of 4.
I bought these and 3/4" ones. Turns out the 3/4" ones don't fit 3/4" holes its more like the middle is a 3/4" hole. Bought the 1" ones for other mods never did. If i find the 3/4 inch ones before I ship you can have them don't count on it though.
Mod/Smart 1 Inch Cable / Tubing Rubber Pass Thru Grommet - 4 Pack - (GR-WPT-1-1) - FrozenCPU.com

3 x 4Pin Molex female connectors black.
Bought the wrong ones. Connectors and molex pins are included new unused.
Connectx™ Molex 4pin Female connector housing - Black [ACR-CB7525] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

If you want something particular make me an offer. Ill figure its all worth about 20 bucks so I will do 30 shipped. Would be great for someone who does system building.

Back