something is wrong!

Tricksy-Hobbit

for the legion of merti ribbon you need 10 best kills streaks of 10 now i have 23x best kill streaks of ten why isnt it showing that?

http://www.2142-stats.com/tricksy-hobbit+awards.html same for the soldier merit ribbon im not lying because i have 23 distinguished combat pins 4 of em in one match! is something wrong or do i have to get another ribbon before i can get this one?

oh and next time im on one of your servers could you help me get 30 beacon spawns? i need for gold squad leader badge =) cheers

I'm not sure how i earned some of those pins and ribbons... You could check to see if its game mode specific. Conquest or Titan... that kinda stuff. Legion of merrit ribbon may have been easy. It may mean you need to have 10 kills and 0 deaths.. i can't remember.

well ive been getting quit a lot of 10 kill streaks recently but i have been revived before i hit the magical 10 kill streak but i thuink i have always been revived for the ten kill streaks ive got mmm ill try getting kill streaks in different servers if that doesnt work lol alittle more help?

Same thing happened to me with the legion of legion of merit ribbon I just waited and it finally gave me the ribbon after a while.

Shows your at 95%. Some awards have to be best kill streak during the round not just 10, or at least I think? Iv'e gotten the award 20 plus times and like many others it just takes time.

i dont think "best kill streak" means get 10 kills in a row, i think it means in a round you have to get the best kill streak out of everyone else playing, like if u get 12 kills in a row but someone else got 14 that round, i dont think that counts towards it even though u got the distinguished combat pin
thats what i think at least, not positive

ah i didnt see it that way! thanks so much

now i see why its not possible on a pistol server some guys get 50+ kil streaks due to reviving

Back