[COD] So the new COD trailer...

b5878b7be13943509a21fa3688125e6736ab5c67bf7149164474d24b8a40fc65.jpg

just looks like a sell-out. They clearly have little direction as shown with their genre.
same goes for BF... I wanted a Bad company 3 dammit

CoD4 remastered I can get into bed with. The other one... UT2004 did the same thing, thirteen years ago, and it didn't work.

The only thing i miss was the melee attack in the COD series. i remember you could sprint and stab like crazy fast. Wish BF4 woulda implemented a faster melee instead of all the theatrics. Just my 2 cents. COD games are overpriced and basic game play remains the same for years therefore i will not buy until they get onboard wit VR to return to the series. Infinity ward/Activision has tons of kash so you know they will be in the VR game early. Anyways BF4 & the TBG BF3-dragon valley maps server is the awesomenest in the known universe!

SPACE!?

I hate the COD franchise, but I will buy this just for the Single Player alone. which will probably suck, but I want to try it anyway.

will we have a COD 4 remastered server? if so im all for it.

If it is supported I cant see why good ole Fast wouldnt do it. Hell if he does I may be forced to come back officially again.

I think everyone is going to buy infinite warfare just for the sake of getting CoD 4 remastered.

Looks just as lame as the last 3 cod's. Did you read where their Trailer had most dislikes or what I'm top of most disliked on YouTube.

It looks terrible but my son, who is 12, will probably get it. At least that seems to be the CoD demographic.

I gave up call of doots......well come to think of it, I never gave it up. INteresting, maybe because I never had it in the first place. BF>COD.

I have mixed emotions on this one.... sike! it looks dumb af.

I have always been a fan of the CoD franchise. I have played and owned just about every one to date however I will be passing on this one, though my kids are already asking for it.

The ground gameplay looked alright to me I suppose. I thought it was aliens at first until I saw the "good guys?" shooting at bad guys and chucking frags at them. When they flew into space I was like Ok, this is new for CoD let's see what happe....... nope! The spacecraft or planes or whatever they were had wings that popped out, lol. One thing that Star Wars, Star Trek and Spaceballs taught me is that you don't need wings in space, lol. Silly developers.. Also, there is an explosion that happens when a guy puts a C4 charge or something on a door??? This results in a fire. I'm no scientist but I'm pretty sure that fires need oxygen to burn and seeing how there is a lack of that in space I don't see how that is possible... maybe I missed something in the trailer.

My conclusion:

As I said, it looks dumb af. My kids want it any normally I would buy it for my PS4 but I'm going to be a dick and let them save up their money & buy this one :cool:

COD lost me when they started using the exo suits wall running? Oh look I can fly...sort of.

Back