So out of curiosity, since fast wont answer me, can anyone tell me exactly what triggered him into banning me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltGeneratorV2

BANNED
BANNED
What exactly did i finally say that pushed him into it. I'm actually curious because I've mostly been avoiding TBG members and most players in general.

10$ says its my interactions with nerd. nothing else. There's nothing wrong with shit talking, even to admins. I am absolutely an excessive dick to aek nerd but its more than deserved. not like you would care. He just gets a slap on the wrist and told off after basically doxxing someone. How great. Look I dont have a problem with anyone in TBG except two specific people who hate me for reasons I dont know (not gonna say who dont ask) but even then its never been an actual issue.

People say far worse than i do and are still playing there. 90% of the recent chat is me being polite to people or raging about hitreg. I looked. Yall got me fucked up lol. I'll never understand why you particularly dislike me. oh well. The ban absolutely is wrong and while I know it wont get over turned, I still laugh about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back