So I understand the script but

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlerffyBurr

ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'TheFlerffyBurr' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! if bf1 gets all hung up on the jews though I'll be annoyed 6/3/2016 4:30:45 AM" [Admin Decision]

So I got this while in a discussion about BF1 which is staged in WWI, explaining that if the focus is going to be the holocaust it'll irritate me because there is so much more to WWI than JUST the anti-Semitic holocaust. Don't get me wrong, a badass raid to rescue a bunch of POWs from a band of leatherbound nazis would be bad ass. But there was just so much more to this entire war.

I digress

I wasn't using the word Jews as an insult.

Your warning says "WELCOME!|RELIGIOUS/ETHNIC WORDS USED AS INSULTS OR RACIAL SLURS =AUTO-BAN BY SCRIPT & NEVER LIFTED. DO NOT TEST IT, TROLL IT OR QUESTION IT IN GAME.|SWEARING ALLOWED BUT RESPECT EACH OTHER AND ADMINS"
"RELIGIOUS/ETHNIC WORDS USED AS INSULTS OR RACIAL SLURS =AUTO-BAN"
"USED AS INSULTS"

I'm sure you can see the picture.

ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'TheFlerffyBurr' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! if bf1 gets all hung up on the jews though I'll be annoyed 6/3/2016 4:30:45 AM" [Admin Decision]

So I got this while in a discussion about BF1 which is staged in WWI, explaining that if the focus is going to be the holocaust it'll irritate me because there is so much more to WWI than JUST the anti-Semitic holocaust. Don't get me wrong, a badass raid to rescue a bunch of POWs from a band of leatherbound nazis would be bad ass. But there was just so much more to this entire war.

I digress

I wasn't using the word Jews as an insult.

Your warning says "WELCOME!|RELIGIOUS/ETHNIC WORDS USED AS INSULTS OR RACIAL SLURS =AUTO-BAN BY SCRIPT & NEVER LIFTED. DO NOT TEST IT, TROLL IT OR QUESTION IT IN GAME.|SWEARING ALLOWED BUT RESPECT EACH OTHER AND ADMINS"
"RELIGIOUS/ETHNIC WORDS USED AS INSULTS OR RACIAL SLURS =AUTO-BAN"
"USED AS INSULTS"

I'm sure you can see the picture.

iWKad22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back