Sneakypepper

Zappypants

Not calling shens, but lots of people were complaining about this guy, and he was hella accurate in game. According to the leaderboards, he has a 32/8 career k/d, over 7 total days of playing. I guess he could be a vet w/a new soldier, but dang...

more complaints about him tonight, i just went ahead and banned him. Apparently they were agreeing with an aimbot nothing more.

that 187 site is all sorts of f*ed up, every time I see that number in someone's name I think their affiliated with a cheat site on some level. speaking of cheating, I happened to run into BIG*DOGG about a day ago, hacking on a shingle server, after about 3-4 failed knife attmepts on me, he decided to follow we with his ESP hack and snipe me, which I let him get close with the knife (acted like I was afk and) and blew him up with RDX.

hahaha - how lame man. you know i made him a signature for the boards... kinda like i did for you lex. i hope your not a cheater too lex - my heart would be broken. LOL

i like the whole afk rdx trick

I know dude that guy is a lowlife, but don't you worry nothing will separate our love!!!

but srsly that RDX trick is soooooooo fun. you put your self in a corner with only one field of view and put rdx on you back or on your feet where they can't see it and right as they're about to knife you BOOOOOOM! suprise! ive been banned from almost all the knife servers for that lol

Back