SITREP: Build Progress

Snakebabies

First pic: Radiator installation...+129192847923857329587324985...retarded convenient. I just need to pick up some proper hardware (package hardware for top fans/rad are 3mm too long) so my rads aren't sliding around on the brackets .

I was fucking beat and had to stop tonight. As I accidentally put my second res on backwards, and had to spend 45 minutes adjusting fire. Tomorrow I will be installing MOBO/CPU and water block. I will post some better pics tomorrow, but like I sad, I amfucking tired as hell and don't want to cross thread or fuck something up.

I will say this, this fucking case is NUTS. I mean wholly fucking vaginal versatility batman!
20161121_182543.jpg

**caveat** Don't talk shit bout the purp/yellow. Working on 1980's esque JOker colour scheme. And yes the res' are off set.....I did that for a reason.....once I get my fittings, I will lay some pipe and make Mario Bros. look like ameteurs.

Attachments

• PB220322.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 289
  • PB220323.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 301
  • PB220324.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Looks good. Go lay that pipe, brother! Wait, are we still talking about the rig? I thought you meant the wife. My bad. :p

eeek. Ran into hiccup with the amount of space I have, so I have ordered a couple fittings that is going to take a minute to process and ship =(. have65% of CPU loop complete,,just need those fittings. Cant start GPU loop until I have new card.

who knew a double Compression 90 would take 18 days to procure....

Shit from where? you can get those from amazon quicker than that!

This Builds taking Forever to do
you could bang a baby out in less time

This Builds taking Forever to do
you could bang a baby out in less time
I decided not to fuck about and do this right. My kids Computer will allow Me to play. Just waiting on his cpu Block to come in.
@sixer
I googled double comp 90 and took me to frozen cpu

Since my wife s car is a piece of shit. She is sharing my suv. Her having reliable transportation is more important than my machine. Besides, i decided to customize all my cables and that will keep me busy until i get my components. Gpu ssd and ram is all I'm lacking

**caveat** my first build I was proud, but I could've done better, this build will be more "eye appealing" and satisfy my will to overcome a challenge to succeed and something I have yet to accomplish.

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Afterhe upcoming sales...gpu will all i need

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Back