Server rules clarification for HARDCORE ALL MAPS CONQUEST

MajShrappnel

BANNED
BANNED
Hi

Just looking for clarification on the rules for the HC server. Today I was using the mortar and UCAV from the uncap or an area that the enemy could not reach me directly unless they mortar or UCAV back. I took a lot of heat from a few specific players saying this was against the rules for me to use a mortar or a UCAV from base. So I typed " ! rules " and the rules I saw stated the following

[ADMIN] ===Do not attack main base unless fired upon, you may return fire

In my opinion this does not say I CANNOT FIRE FROM THE MAIN - meaning sniping, mortar, ucav, tank, AA, mounted gun on a vehicle , SUAV , Igla, stinger etc etc

This was the only rule I saw stating anything about main base which I am assuming is uncap. With that said, can I fire from main base i.e. using a mortar or UCAV with the understanding that an enemy may return fire and as such I can be fired upon and killed in the main for firing out of main

yes....that is the way it was explained to me (dont know if that has been changed) but that is how the admins told me it works....you can NOT be killed in uncap until you fire out of it.....when you start firing off any weapon you are dead meat.....i asked over people sniping the pilot seats of the jets in the BF2/3 server on BF4....and just a FYI if they fly in and steal a plane or chopper as long as they dont kill you in main base they can do it....

again dont know if any of this^^^^ has changed...(i know i will be corrected if i am wrong)...but that is what i was told about 6 months ago...

everything below is my opinion and mine alone.....

the problem i have with this myself, as in just me, is the fact it can create confusion....the last time i was sitting in the base firing off stuff the other team started killing my team mates even when they were not firing from main base....and to be honest without getting packed in to main base from the opposing team pushing everyone back that far its really a pussy move to sit in the ucap and kill people when they cant get to you....

What happens when I fire a UCAV into their uncap to kill MajShrappnel and it gets someone else?

Back