server problem..

just some lady

Just left the COD WAW server, everyone started lagging. I looked at my ping and all players pings were staying at 800 to 900 or better & some pinged out. Alot of players just left. Cant even type a messeage lol its delayed... :/ Any help would be greatly appreciated .. ty :)

dear 7lb 8 oz sweet baby Jesus, please don't take my baby away from me.....

yea heat thats prly what it was Doorman server crashed completely. we just got hit with high pings.

I haven't had a chance to check any of this out, but are there any updates? Is the server running OK?

EDIT - according to the ultrastats it is running well again. Can't wait to jump on there tonight.

Ok cool, lol.... im just glad it wasnt just me seeing it. It was messed up that right after i posted about the problem, i go back in only to find it gone and pings back to normal. But ty Fritoz n Fast for coming right in to help, you guys were right on top of that lol geez, you almost beat me back in there.... :) Also ty to all who stopped in here and helped n responded.. :)

lol np there. we try to resolve any issues asap. just so happens that i had checked the forum 1 min after you posted. i dont know how fast got in there so quick lol

Back