Server kick

djdlp71

Hey guys I was wondering if someone could look into the BF/BF3 server logs on 7-8-17 @ 11:40pm EST and see why i was kicked from the server. It did seem very strange,because the server wasn't full and sadly I had a poor score ( no TKs). My ping was @40,so I am a lil confused as to why. No TBG members had joined at that time.

no message like that. It was more of the pop up box when your kicked for bging idle too long. But in my case there was no explanation.

Several of us got kicked yesterday from air maps server with no reason given, when the server wasn't full either. Fabio said he saw a message about server balancing, then 6-8 players were dropped at the same time. Dunno if this is what happened to you or not, it was strange....

no message like that. It was more of the pop up box when your kicked for bging idle too long. But in my case there was no explanation.
If there was no message like that, you got DICED . It's frustrating; I've had that happen to me too and have yet to find an explanation for it. If it had been an admin that kicked you, or even one of the scripts for server rules you would have seen a red box like the one I linked.

thanks everyone..Now I am planning my revenge on DICE..

Back