Selling EVGA 1366 MB and I 7920CO cpu

sixer9682

Anyone interested in an EVGA X58 SLI LE MB? Model # 141-BLL-757-TR

It was used for 4 months while my other MB was RMA. Great OC MB, runs cool and is extremely reliable. $150 obo

Also selling an I7 920 CO cpu. Used for a year, runs very cool temp wise. $150 obo

Sixer, check your PM in a few minutes :).

Nothing yet, I've just got these lying around doing nothing so I thought I'd get rid of them.

Oh, I also have a Corsair TX750W PSU sitting here as well if anyone is interested.

Holy shit, you got a i7 920 just "lying around" lol... Sell that bitch, it goes down in value hourly...

Holy shit, you got a i7 920 just "lying around" lol... Sell that bitch, it goes down in value hourly...

I was holding on to them because I was going to build my wife a new computer and she doesn't seem interested at all. If she's not going to use them then I'll just go ahead and sell them now.

You must've read the Anandtech preview on Sandy Bridge!

The Sandy Bridge Preview - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News

Your stuff will make a great rig, there are a couple of guys at work looking to upgrade, I'll let you know Wednesday (as well as Chuck's stuff). Is there upgrade fever going on in the clan? heh

Btw, what stepping is the 920? Thanks!

Shit, re-read, CO stepping. Sorry :(

Last edited:
Shit, re-read, CO stepping. Sorry :(
CO stepping, but runs 4.0Ghz on air pretty easily. Actually, it runs 4.0 cooler than the DO stepping, although the DO has longer legs for OC.

CO stepping, but runs 4.0Ghz on air pretty easily. Actually, it runs 4.0 cooler than the DO stepping, although the DO has longer legs for OC.

lol no no, I mean "sorry" for not noticing the stepping, CO is pretty swank.

Back