Scavenger?

Redneck

Any chance we could mix the scavanger mode so they don't run back to back? It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see that mode dissapear..just sayin:)

Any chance we could mix the scavanger mode so they don't run back to back? It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see that mode dissapear..just sayin:)

What do you mean mix it is mixed, 2 short rounds of scav 2 long ass rounds of conquest, you mean reduce it to 1 round instead of 2? We already have this convo going every day someone wants to mess with it. Not everyone likes scavenger we get that. Some of us do. Still pretty early in the servers life. There was a lot of fiddling with servers in Bad Company 2 and that lead to more failure then success.

I like scavenger, I think we could all find a happy medium with the reduction from 2, 2, 2, 2 which it is now to 1, 2, 1, 2 but I said like 2 days ago lets wait a few days, renno said give it a month. Dunno where we are with that yet. Looks like the rank is about to flatline where its at. I thought it would get a bit higher but its already higher than any 32 man CQ server of any kind was :p

Cplmac's theory is scav depopulates the server. Ive seen it opposite. The problem is the 24/7 factor he is exploring right now depends on foreign users. Either way any change we make should be kept in place for a MONTH and I GUARANTEE you no one here can make it that long with out demanding another change.

Obviously none of us are screaming for MORE scav and I think even the Scav lovers can stand it being halved. Question is are we gonna play the mixed market at all or are we gonna send our own scavenger playing members to other communities servers, with the pubs in tow.

Well Im definitely not demanding anything and had no idea this was being discussed. Just cause I dont care for that mode doesn't mean I'll play on non tbg servers. I can deal with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Well Im definitely not demanding anything and had no idea this was being discussed. Just cause I dont care for that mode doesn't mean I'll play on non tbg servers. I can deal with it.

All server talk is done in private which is why you cant see it. You will notice this section has like a thread a month, a page per year. No one actually uses it. Valid use its just members usually dont post here.

In the end whatever is done some of us are going to be playing on non TBG servers because of a change or no change. Thats reality. Our close quarters players now have to play elsewhere so we could keep Back 2 Karkand which our members dont even play. But those members also play Aftermath which is part of that decision in its end result.

I am always fighting for what I like and I have never actually gotten to keep it. So trust me I understand how you feel and I think in the end this server is changing in a way I wont like but its going to work anyways. Several people have voiced they dont like scavenger that much so you do have plenty of people on your side.

scavenger kind of blows imo
when a aftermath server switches from conquest large to scavenger on a map change i leave. its just another one of those gimmick game modes like gungame

scavenger kind of blows imo
when a aftermath server switches from conquest large to scavenger on a map change i leave. its just another one of those gimmick game modes like gungame

Personally I wouldn't join a server I know that has something I don't want to play. Then again people can't figure out why when they join our Metro the only map it plays is Metro... not everyone reads :p

Well if it stays it would be better with a higher ticket count. About the time I get warmed up scavenging for guns, the map ends. I know theres an adaptive ticket count plugin you could use to adjust for mixed modes. Just my opinion.

Well if it stays it would be better with a higher ticket count. About the time I get warmed up scavenging for guns, the map ends. I know theres an adaptive ticket count plugin you could use to adjust for mixed modes. Just my opinion.

Yeah thats one of the issue we are facing and the solution that was brought up for it. Out of the box we can't increase one mode and lower the other at the same time. So we need the adaptive ticket plugin.

As far as playing the mode, Hope you dont actually spend any time looking for guns. Thats just gonna spell disaster. Shoot pistol, pickup gun, shoot out gun, shoot pistol, pick up gun is my method. I sometimes change gun's 5 times without even seeing an enemy while everyone else is like man I can't find a gun. I think that guy must have been in my wake.

Definitely not a fun mode for actually trying to shoot a cross bow lol.

Agree with Redneck. About the mode magically disappearing entirely, at any rate.

Was just about to make a thread about this same thing, lol

Yeah, Im not a fan of the xbow at all.

Like I said though, whatever you all decide is fine with me. I know Im still new here and I dont want to make waves. Didnt realize how many others were not fond of scavenger.

The only reason I don't play on the 24/7 AM server steady atm (and why I think it's not full more often that the other are) is because of scavenger lol personally can't stand it

Well Im new here as well and while not a huge fan of the mode I love the maps. Doesnt seem like too much scavenger to me to make obnoxious, so I. Can tolerate to get some matches with clanmates. Hell the only reason I play 64metro is to bs with clan a bit. That map is way to easy to bottleneck. I much prefer 32 person matches because it tends to result in much more give and take of the objectives.

The maps are great and we can play all but one in conquest, glad to see people are finally starting to come around on this. Scavenger BLOWS.

Can we consider adding Seine and Bazaar to the rotation and turning it into a City Maps server?

Back