salt movie

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Surprisingly it was good. I'm not a big fan of angelina jolie films (good actress, just don't like the type of films she plays in) but I was intrigued with this film. It has really good twists and I like that. Not sure if its better than bourne stuff though. But either way you should go see it. That being said, I did see a few squirts jump up here and there from the back row's vantage point so I'm assuming a few guys were "gettin busy" in the film. lulz

Inception seems to be far better though. I'm gonna have to check that out.

I don't like her. She looks sickly. Woman has been downhill since Tomb Raider. Eat something, woman!

She may be a freak, which is a plus for me, but she's also sexy/slutty as hell. :)

I don't like her. She looks sickly. Woman has been downhill since Tomb Eat something, woman!
Tomb raider sucked. They gave her padded bras. That woman's got great tits, no need for padded bullshit which ruined the movie for me. And who cares if she's anorexic, my cock doesn't care so why should I?

I'm with Sixer; we saw that movie together and the padded bra was a serious disappointment.

Nothing to do with the boobs. She worked out and put on weight. As long as there are boobs there, I could care less about them. I love legs and waist and she looked great in that movie. Tits are nice and all, but if the woman is so thin they look sick its just not sexy to me.

I saw this yesterday it was good and had good twists like you said fast.
She played a real role for a change though not just a piece of eye candy.
I was hoping to see her get naked which is always a sight.

sadly it was a PG 13 so nakedness but the twist gave the movie like an end satisfaction for me.

inception i hear is an excellent movie, arguably one of the best movies out there so i really want to check that one out.

Like soul sister, this slut is good to go any day. It looks alright i'll have to check it out. Speaking of good movies Prince of Persia I thought was a very good movie, it has been a long time since I seen a movie of this calibur.

Back