Russty20v Betty switching again

Genfear

About a month ago I told you guys about this guy planting bettys and switching sides to farm kills. Well hes back at it again if anyone could get him banned it would be greatly appreciated.

I can confirm, hard to screenshot something like this but he is definitely doing it.

Banned. and i also found another hacker through the logs. :D

Nobraino was the other one. Empty Guid spam in logs is a signature of one of the hacks out there. it registers with pb to get access to the server then bypasses pb and starts the hack. theres only 2 reports of his guid in the entire log. on connect and loses connection. :D

I've noticed a few people getting banned today for 9999 minutes, kick message says admin decision, I didn't notice these players doing anything and was just wondering if that might have been you or something going funky with the server?

racial slur is a ban for 9999. which gets turned to perm ban when i check the logs.

I did see one of them say the n-word with an A so that explains that one, must have been in team chat for the others. Just thought I would check, quite a few past couple days.

Back