Rush Server?

Redneck

Hey guys, just curious if there was any interest in turning the CQ server into a 24/7 fav maps rush server??

We haven't had luck with Rush in BF3 but I'm open to it personally. I played RUSH last night for hours and had a blast, some of the maps are way better in Rush mode (I'm looking at you Metro). The odds are long on seeing a BF3 Rush server though.

If we do build a Rush server, I'd also like the propose it be hardcore. Like the old BF:BC2 goodness.

That way Bob can get back to doing what he does best: TK'ing me!

:)

There are a shitload of modes most of us never play. I'm not exactly the quietest guy when it comes to trying to broaden our collective horizons, so I'll turn you all delicately in the direction of that thread there.

If we do build a Rush server, I'd also like the propose it be hardcore. Like the old BF:BC2 goodness.

That way Bob can get back to doing what he does best: TK'ing me!

:)

Agreed with HC :) Before I started playing TBG servers, I was strictly a HC guy. Better kdr for me for some reason. But I'm good with whatever you all play. I know the new Aftermath maps will be available to premium pc players on 12/4..so I'm guessing you will add or change the server to that?

@ Rails..I'd love to see that thread but I don't have access:( Sux being the new guy..lol.

We had a rush server many moons ago which never populated. I think we even tried the HC mode for almost a month. Since it was never a really popular mode with the community at the time it was turned off (after 2 months of trying) for something that stayed populated which is either B2K or Metro. Personally I think the fucked up rush mode in Bf3. I loved it in BC2 vanilla or HC but the Vietnam maps didn't bode well for it.

As it stands now one of the servers will change to Aftermath. Otherwise we don't have the capacity to add another mode/server without purchasing another box. The $$ and the fact rush seems to have a limited audience doesn't make it a good choice currently.

Tomorrow we will be having our meeting and we will be discussing the servers and what we will be running on them. Keep in mind Aftermath and End Game (I think it's End Game) will be out and we need to consider those as well. Also we need to keep in mind and try to balance what members actually like to play and what will actually populate without us. My personal opinion at this point is to drop Air Maps for ??? since most of us Air Maps players went to AK when that came out. CQ is struggling a bit lately, however we have a large number of members that actually play it and want to play it. Then again though CQ is struggling to stay populated when were not actively populating it. The new 4 player start is not helping either, however that is not such a big deal. In the end we'll probably have to make a poll for the private sections and vote on what stays and goes, but I want everyone to keep in mind that just because you like something does not mean it will stay populated without us there, which as you all know will kill our servers in the long run.

My 2cents...I used to play 24/7 Metro rush HC for hours on end. I love it and would play it.

Makes sense to go with what the members want and what will stay populated when members are not on. Maybe a mixed mode with a couple rush maps? IDK.. Probably doesn't matter now as Aftermath will hopefully keep us all busy. Looking forward to this new expansion.

As said we tried Hardcore rush before. Thr problem is we are about a week away from adding a new mode which means killing off a server.

What you guys are talking about is killing off 2 of our existing servers. Good news is MoH:W failed so we might actually be able to keep a 32 person server on, have to talk to fast about that.

Makes sense to go with what the members want and what will stay populated when members are not on. Maybe a mixed mode with a couple rush maps? IDK.. Probably doesn't matter now as Aftermath will hopefully keep us all busy. Looking forward to this new expansion.

Mixed mode servers have trouble staying populated. You can get it populated with fans of one mode or the other but when the mode switches the server tends to empty. I think we ditched the Wake server for the CQ server.

Mixed mode servers have trouble staying populated. You can get it populated with fans of one mode or the other but when the mode switches the server tends to empty. I think we ditched the Wake server for the CQ server.

Nope. Armored Kill was wake. CQ was HC Rush many other things.

Back