Rogue Admins?

11BigRedOne

Is there any reason admins kick people for how they play? I was kicked yesterday or the day before right after I killed a tank full of guy's and the admin told me "you suck", when I asked why I was kicked. I said wow really, that is how you run things in this clan? I have no idea what his name was it all happen so quick.

So today, i just got kicked and tried to go back on and ask why and was kicked again before i could even fully load the game. This is on the air maps BF4 server. Anyhow just wondering how things work around here and would like an explanation if possible. In game name is ElevenBravo.

Unless you have proof, this is a baseless claim. Might want to provide evidence.

I understand. Just wanted them to be aware. I wasn't sure if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

I think you are getting kicked for ping. Your average ping on the air maps server is 197 according to the mobile version of the GameMe page. The server kicks for ping over 250 usually, so if it samples you over 250 a few consecutive times, you get kicked by a script.

Well see I thought about my ping, but notice every other time it specifically says "Your ping is to high, kick" while on here it just says "kicked by admin" as if it was not a script but a real person doing it. All good, thanks!

Is it giving you the "kicked by admin" in a red box at the bottom or a big box in the middle of your screen?

Back