=RoC= vs TBG Scrim?

josermj

I was wondering if you guys would be interested in a CTF scrim sometime with the =RoC=. I JosermJ and I am the Scrim Team Coordinator for the RoC. If you guys are interested let me know.

don't think we enough active members that are on CTF. Thanks for offer though :)

Whats happening JosermJ? Welcome to the site forums. One of the admins or the players for CTF will get back to you.

Edit spoke to slow...Thanks Fast

It does not have to be a massive amount, 5 or 6 vs 6 will be ok if you all can do it. If not I'll keep in touch and maybe we will see later.

I think that would be sweet actually. I am always game for a CTF match, so if you need any help just let me know and I would be happy to tag along, or we can scrim against you lol :D

I would be happy to put something together in BFBC2 sometime. Truth is we just had one not to long ago and I was wanting to change it up a little bit. I'll get back to you guys about setting one up if there is enough interest on both sides.

Good Gaming
Cya

Sounds like a good idea to me. Ya talk to your guys/gals to see if they are willing to do a rush match on either our server or yours. Would sound like a great thing to do :)

Back