Resizing

Sgt.SID

Donator
I scanned 65 pictures at 2400dpi and tried uploading to FB. FB is telling me it's too big. How can I get this to work. With out re scanning because it took 4 hours to do this. I do not want to scan again.

upload it to photobucket or something then just link it into fb from der.

Really don't want to do that. I would like to tag people.

If you scanned a 4x6 at 2400 dpi the image is probably pretty large. Both in dimensions and file size.

You can download Paint.Net which is a more than capable basic photo editor and then resize them to something like 3000x2000 or something which is still large and very high in resolution. But uh facebook should have some recomendations? 3000x2000 is over 5 megapixels if i remember.

Thanks bro.
Hey it's not free. Any free one's I can grab?

Gimp is much more powerful but the learning curve is a bitch. Should be hard at all to resize with GIMP but many other things are a pain especially if you know your way around photoshop.

Adobe - CS2 Downloads

Here is a list all free software from Adobe, basically the entire CS2 suite is free.

It takes a hop skip and a jump to get it to work on Windows 7 64 bit dunno about 8 though. Why can't they accidentally do this more often?

You dont need an adobe account either which geeze would be some basic protection. Though CS2 likely didnt have accounts attached to them to verify against anyways. CS6 its a requirement, CS5 you probably linked... CS3 i dunno activation on thats been wonky for a long time.

Back