Requesting to join TrueBornGaming

Daywalker

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

***FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR COD SERIES. DO NOT. YOU WERE GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SITE. WE ARE A PC GAMING COMMUNITY***

Your age? 21+ Only:* 20, Will be 21 on December 30th

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Jacob "Daywalker"

Your STEAM ID (If applicable) kasadilla2011 (steam)

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* Battlefield 4, Star Wars: Battlefront 3

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?:* !!! 24/7 CONQUEST ALL MAPS #1 | HIGH TICKRATE | TBGCLAN.COM

Where are you located?:* Maine, USA

What is your Occupation/School?:* University of Maine , International Business

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* No

What made you apply to us?* Good Servers, interested in joining a gaming community, seemed like a mature clan environment, so it made me very interested in joining. Also your servers are located close to my state.

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am a part time student and have 2 part time jobs. I checked no for "Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?" because I have no idea how much you ask to pledge.

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Last edited:
Welcome to TBG, we put the fun in dysfunctional. TBG has very reasonable donation requirements. All that we require is your soul. :p

Yuppers. I live by Mansfield Stadium. Do you know a Marcia and Norm?

No, I moved up here about a year ago, right before that bad snowstorm, lost power for about 5 days

turns 21 in December. but its the end so should say bump this in january

we just follow policy/procedures which is why some love us and others hate us. there are no acceptions. admins or members caught abusing server rules are dealt with the same as anyone else. we actually just had someone compliment on the fact that we stand hard ground on our rules. that was not me being an ass was just letting ya know. but I am an asshole also. untill age met request our TS if you haven't already and frag the fuck on

Age is one of our strict policies. Time flies man, you'll be applying soon and it will be January before we know it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

You can use this time to understand just how demented we are.

Back