Requesting to join -|TBG|-

Murilo Uehara

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 24

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Muehara Murilo

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* Battlefield 4 , HardLine and Arma 3

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on?:* 24/7 Conquest All Maps

Where are you located?:* Brazil

What is your Occupation/School?:* IT Consultant

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* Because of the respect that the clan is and selection by age.

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* intermediate

Any additional comments you would like to add? I play as a sniper and engineer at BF and the Sniper Arma 3

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Hi @Murilo Uehara , we are full on BF4 recruits for this month. Would you like to apply for Hardline primarily, or BF4?

I have sent you the TS info.

Hi, I'd rather start with BF 4, I played very little HL ... but if necessary I start with HL smoothly, just need to download it here, I'm here without it, I'm already in TS.

Hi, I'd rather start with BF 4, I played very little HL ... but if necessary I start with HL smoothly, just need to download it here, I'm here without it, I'm already in TS.

almost a good answer... may I suggest you join because you loathe, erm I mean, love playing LardBines..... you might get into the clan a little sooner... just saying.... :)

I played little because they do not have many friends who play it ... if you have more people to play Hardline I play for sure with frequency

Bump this thread at the start of July :).

Back