Requesting to join -|TBG|-

syikho

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 31

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Syikho

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BFH

Where are you located?:* Colorado

What is your Occupation/School?:* Satellite Installer

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* Played with a member

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? Come to the darkside, we have cookies.

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

I got the message but I logged off right after filling out the app. I played for a bit with DocHoliday on BFH tonight. Currently I mostly play Monday through Wednesday during the day because of work. However that will more than likely change to weekends soon if I find a different job. I'm a dedicated father of two so my family always comes first. Just looking for a fun group to team up with and play a few games. Played on a TBG BFH server and it seemed like it attracted fairly mature players, which I liked. If you want to chat with me on TS we might be able to set something up on Monday possibly.

Back