Requesting to join -|TBG|-

ElvlS

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 24

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Erik

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* BF4

Where are you located?:* indiana

What is your Occupation/School?:* that's personal

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* regularly use TBG servers more often than TBG members do

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? in this application it states 'WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING BF4 APPLICATIONS' which is what I'm applying for. Current members of TBG are rarely ever on the TBG servers that I play on. Wanted to help out

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Hey thanks for applying. We are full on applications for this month.
If you like you can reapply on Jan first by bumping this thread.

Would you like our teamspeak info so you can hang out and get to know us?

Gonna be honest, nah I'm not interested in making friends or w/e. I have my own group of guys that I enjoy playing with and I don't really have the time nor desire to chat with other members. If it's required then it's understandable if I get denied. I regularly play on your TBG BF4 Air Maps Conquest server and I notice there are never any admins on. I'm a top 10 player on the server and it just made sense to me that you guys have an admin to help keep the server integrity.

Being an admin of TBG is only a small part. You also have to be active and dedicated to the community.

"Active and dedicated" what exactly do you mean by this? I'll pay the $10 a month. I'll be active in that I play on TBG servers nearly every night.

Active on the forums, TS, servers. Interaction with other members. Are you a member of another clan?

Gotcha. Before you make your decision, I would highly recommend interacting with the guys on TS. That way you have a better idea.

In fact, check your PM for the TS info in about 60 seconds.

I just wanted to help keep a server clean. I'm no longer interested in joining TBG. Thanks.

Back