Requesting to join -|TBG|-

Lic-T

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 33

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Jason

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* Battlefield 4

Where are you located?:* West Des Moines, Iowa

What is your Occupation/School?:* Police Officer

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* I always play your server. Ping well there.

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was an admin and active player on BF2 for [LLC] clan/server.

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

My BF4 name is J_LicT Previously Lic-T on BF2

Hey Thanks for your interest in applying. We tenativly full on our limit of 3 recruits for October - but are you willing to wait a bit to see if our third is fully qualified? We should be able to get back to you in the next 48 hours to let you know if you need to reapply next month.

Would you like the teamspeak info in the meantime so you can hang out and get to know us?

Ha west des moines iowa thats where i am from join TS sometime and play with us its about time a fellow Iowan plays lol :)

Hey Thanks for your interest in applying. We tenativly full on our limit of 3 recruits for October - but are you willing to wait a bit to see if our third is fully qualified? We should be able to get back to you in the next 48 hours to let you know if you need to reapply next month.

Would you like the teamspeak info in the meantime so you can hang out and get to know us?
Yes, sounds good :)

4c32cc4910440eb48bc38b3e708b7e04.jpg

Hey Fearless, where did you get your pilot license? My buddy, Josh Lubbers, flies back and forth from Florida---parents are rich as hell... He's from Webster City like me. They actually had their own plane but ended up selling it. Now he has to rent one..I feel so bad for him. :p

Getting it through the college I'm going to currrently in about 2-3 weeks should have my private then will get my instrument and then commercial and will then get my cfi cfii and maybe some more

I was torn between being a cop or a pilot because my uncle made good money flying a Learjet for the guy that invented how beef was processed for Wendy's, BK, etc. I clearly chose the one that doesn't include making good money...

I love flying more and more everyday and for me realize I will sacrifice a lot just to go fly it's an addiction for me lol nothing like being in the air day or night

We had a guy in my platoon for this past AT that could say the entire brad Pitt speech at the beginning to the men for recruits with the accent and movements and everything funnier than shit made the company laugh hard when we were waiting to get picked up by school buses that fly

These servers are too damn popular. :) I have to wait forever to get into a game. Lets just skip all the formal stuff and vote me in :p

So it's getting toward the end of my Recruitment time period. Hopefully in the next few days I'll get a few more chances to catch some of you in BF4. Whatever the outcome, I plan on sticking around, donating, and playing on you're servers.

So with that said, I expect all of you to drop what you are doing, and tell the wife/kids/girlfriend/boyfriend/soul mate/fuck buddy/dogs/cats/neighbors/inlaws/parents/partners/bar friends/mailman/noisy neighbor/tv.. to..

Put a sock in it and let me play with this Lic-T guy(Jason). He seems pretty legit, and handsome, and needs my upvote to get in the clan. I better check him out so my vote is educated and fair, unlike the Nov. election coming up.

its sunday man I gots football going on that and I just wrote ur name on my carpet and 2 of my 3 dogs shit right on it so not sure what that says

Back