Requesting to join -|TBG|-

Alizee

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 31

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Alizee

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* Startrek Online

Where are you located?:* Montana

What is your Occupation/School?:* Consultant/MSci Finance Student

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* No

What made you apply to us?* The people who I have been around from the TBG fleet are always fun to be around (Rain, Kubla)

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Depends on sobriety

Any additional comments you would like to add? No

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Did kubla put you up to this? Lol. Never actually had anyone apply to the clan relating to just the fleet.

Hands off fellas this ones mine j/k

Last edited:
This really did not give a full sense of who I am.. Therefore, here is bit more!

About me:
Major funding for my hobbies is made possible by deliberately starving a family of four in Tennessee
I am a mild mannered 31 year old woman in Montana.

Interests:
Pattymelts
My car horn
Unapologetic decadence
Jaywalking

Other:
I invented the remix; You are welcome!

Wait, wait, wait! Alizee, like this? Is that what I'm seeing here? And Startrek...okay then. Rain, this one's all yours.
maxresdefault.jpg

Did kubla put you up to this? Lol. Never actually had anyone apply to the clan relating to just the fleet.

Hands off fellas this ones mine j/k

Actually, no.. I am bored sitting in an Entrepreneurial Finance class.. It turns out that reviewing weighted cost of capital is pretty dry material.

The disturbance is strong with this one...

The no part on donating is also why no one ever actually applies to the clan. We will talk to you and see what's up.

@sixer9682 Alizee is actually a cutie hell your little picture there isn't too far off :p

Wait, wait, wait! Alizee, like this? Is that what I'm seeing here? And Startrek...okay then. Rain, this one's all yours.

Well, to be honest I hear that a lot about my name.. However, I am not a sexy french singer/stripper, I am sorry to disappoint.. However, it was my grandmother's name and who I was named(ish) after.

I think you're the only person in the states I've heard of with that name. Where was your grandmother from?
BTW-There is no such thing as a mild mannered 31 yo woman.

Last edited:
I think you're the only person in the states I've heard of with that name. Where was your grandmother from?
BTW-There is no such thing as a mild mannered 31 yo woma.

Montana is a state all of a sudden? Hehe

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

BTW-There is no such thing as a mild mannered 31 yo woma.

It is why I like the name! My parents chickened out and named me Alyson (to be similar to Alizee).. I know a million Alyson's so I go by the name Abby. I digress, my Grandmother was from a small town in France on the Muese, called Revin (it is in the Ardennes).

Montana is a state all of a sudden? Hehe

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Or a the most southern provence of Canada..

Also the definition of a mild-mannered 31 year old woman is completely subjective. In my head, I am tempered in normality.

Or a the most southern provence of Canada..

Also the definition of a mild-mannered 31 year old woman is completely subjective. In my head, I am tempered in normality.
I'm very normal and mild mannered. My wife tells me I have a rich inner life ;)

Back