[BF4] Requesting to join clan Granny

Granny

User name: Granny

Your age? 26

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME: Imherebeforenow (origin name) / Rob

Your STEAM ID (If applicable)

What game or games would you like to represent TBG? BF4/Insurgency

What TBG server(s) do you primarily play on? [TBG] 60HZ - HARDCORE ALL BF4 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGclan.com

Where are you located? Canada

What is your Occupation/School? Handyman/landscaper

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially? I can donate a few bucks here and there.

What made you apply to us? Long story,

I used to play battlefield 3 when it first came out and I was an average player not doing that great. Eventually I was able to hold my own roles consistently in public matches. After a year and a half of playing and watching each DLC get released in battlefield 3.

I joined a competitive clan made up of military veterans (70% of the base I'd say). They were called the F.I.S.T. clan and the level of playing was incredible. Everything was organized, communication in hardcore became very vital and you played your role no matter how big or small it seemed. They taught me to be calm and mature as well as playing your role no matter how insignifcant it seemed. Sometimes your job was just giving ammo and suppressing it wasn't about getting kills, it was about making the team function as a whole and everyone had to play their role.

We had a few matches with well known clans one of my most challenging games was against the Rivals gaming clan. This was before I really knew who the Rivals team were. I remember we got decimated by them but still held our own pretty well.

My most memorable and rewarding moment was when I got a single kill on rivalsXfactor he still had me 11-1 that match but I was happy I did it. The map was the bf3 aftermath map with the desert and the Dump control point.

The clan since disbanded I played casually and lost a lot of my skill as I flipped to console briefly and stopped gaming. Now I want to play again with a clan and communicate and have fun. I'm not too big into playing competitively anymore but wouldn't discount it if I get good again.

Do you have or know what Discord voice chat is? Regent King Rob V#5406

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG? Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)? Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language? Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? I want to learn to use the jet effectively and improve my aiming in air vehicles/ Choppers, and how to use transport choppers effectively without getting murked. Most of all I want to enjoy playing with a group of people.

Last edited:
Back