Reporting Server Crasher

rob

This happend just minutes ago, he crashed the server 20 seconds after thatnoob.jpg

This guy needs to have not only his ip banned but also his MASK, so he never comes back under another account and do it again, I dont think it was a dddos attack the crash was instant, he glitched the server or used some kind of bug.

There is no method to mask ban in battlefield nor is it anymore effective than a single IP ban. All I would have to do is tether my cell phone to keep on and its IP is assigned to a providor in a completely different state. Banned by PB and EA GUIDs but nothing will stop him from spending money to come back. He will have to at a minimum find another hard drive and buy another copy of the game but any determined bastard can get around all methods.

There apparently is support in pbbans.dat for mask banning. But the guy has had 5 different ranges in the least year. Im not banning big ranges. Appreciate the report and he is banned on all servers both by punkbuster and that BF3/MOHWF guid.

I hope they have a mute option in BF4...
nothing worse you can do to a troll

Back