1:15am PST -
Player(s) name
BrandonSideleau
Offense committed
C4 Glitching
Evidence
~18 kill streak w/ C4 kills
Comments
The game is in progress currently if any admins are online. The guy is C4 killing the team RU team defending the Ticket Hall, whilst standing on the level below. There's not much to take a screenshot of, as hes just standing down below in the kill cam.

Sorry we missed the player. I've added a manual ban for him. We'll see if he appeals and can explain himself. Thanks for the report, and again sorry no one was around when you were playing.

Craigslist_Hooker was trying to get away with this today by placing C4 on the ceiling and shooting it with his magnum so it showed up as a magnum kill but he was well within the tunnel under B. I called him out and it stopped, he plays there enough to listen to not want it escalated.

Craigslist_Hooker was trying to get away with this today by placing C4 on the ceiling and shooting it with his magnum so it showed up as a magnum kill but he was well within the tunnel under B. I called him out and it stopped, he plays there enough to listen to not want it escalated.

Is that actually glitching though? In BC2 I would fill houses with mines and when someone walked in toss a grenade or shoot one to blow the house and kill them. Exact same concept, Usually reserved C4 shooting for vehicles though in BC2. Never know what all these people have been going on about. Several people have told us we were "C4 Glitching" and I never knew what the TBG members they were accusing were doing but cant say anything against the written rules or the design of the game.

This is the same category as putting the AT mined on a truck and ramming a tank. It's within the limits of the game.

Thumbed with my iPhone

Is that actually glitching though? In BC2 I would fill houses with mines and when someone walked in toss a grenade or shoot one to blow the house and kill them. Exact same concept, Usually reserved C4 shooting for vehicles though in BC2. Never know what all these people have been going on about. Several people have told us we were "C4 Glitching" and I never knew what the TBG members they were accusing were doing but cant say anything against the written rules or the design of the game.

If he's blowing people up through the floor that is a glitch though isn't it? I mean that's the only c4 glitch I know of in metro.

Back