Battlefield 3
The name of the server
TBG Air Maps 24/7
Date/time:
4/25 10:30 P.M
Player(s) name
Dirty-Lex
Offense committed
Rocketing friendly choppers, vec steal with purpose of destroying and ruining game
Evidence
-
Comments
Dirty fired a rocket at a UH-1, upon seeing my intent of entering it, then, as I was repairing, jumped in, gained altitude, then jumped out, with the intent of destroying it.

Okay, first off: You were acting like a totally and complete asshole, telling the admin to suck a huge dick is not the way you act on our server, nor is it a way to build rapport here at TBG, not to mention it's disrespect to an admin, which is against out rules.

Secondly:

I did not see you waiting on the Pad, if anything, you were just hanging out between helicopter pads. I don't cut in line for our helicopters its against our rules, especially a rule I HELPED MAKE. I shot the helicopter with a rocket becuase I wanted to work on my control touch in the Venom during an auto rotation aka emergency landing. while in the maneuver I lost control of the aircraft and bailed out. Totally acceptable, I even spammed the "GET OUT" radio command

Additionally:

Getting inside a Helicopter WHILE IT'S ON FIRE is totally on you. There was a point at which you made the decision to get in that aircraft while I was on the controls during an emergency procedure. Frankly, I think you are a dumb-ass for getting into the aircraft in the 1st place, my intention was to land safely which I have done hundreds of times, therefore I do not have to justify my actions to you, the passenger.

There is an expression that is fairly common in society: it's called "Stupid is what stupid does"

You sir, were not only a disrespectful asshole, but coming here and reporting me for your fuck up is just plain retarded.

My apologies to both of you, for my actions. They were a combination of acting childishly, and not completely completely understanding the situaton, and the report was made in error and in haste. On a side note, though my actions were childish, I am not a child, just someone who's had a little too much to drink this eve, for which I apologize again. From one soldier to another, please accept my humblest apology. Kadren141, 35F.

My friend it is no problem, Apology accepted :). Booze, combined with the frustration of the game will sometimes bypass even the most sound of judgment, I don't get bent out of shape about these kinds of things mis-communications happen all the time, however what matters the most is the way people conduct themselves server side and here on the forums. When someone messes up and has an attitude, I lay down the law to the T. However when someone comes in here and say's "Hey I fucked up, Im sorry I did it, it was unacceptable and I apologize" THAT is what separates the caliber of people we enjoy having on the server and WANT to have; From those who we want to keep away. The fact that you apologized like a professional and a gentleman gained you a great deal of points in my book.

Thanks for your service dude, you are always welcome to come by our servers, as you can see a good deal of our members are Active Duty, Guard, Reserve and Retired from the Military, it's always good to have another Vet around feel free to come on teamspeak to say hello if you want and don't hesitate to ask if you have anyquestions or require assistance in server.

and just so you know here are our posted rules, to keep you out of trouble:

BF3 Rules

See you in game! :)

AIR ASSAULT!
AIR CAV!

-Lex 15A

Back