TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Date/time:
04/21/2012 4:44pm
Player(s) name
c4mac
Offense committed
an asshole who bans people for no reason
Evidence
I died in the helicopter, spawned back in and he said get the fuck out, then 2 seconds later, banned me from the server. He is a rude, self-centered ass who if he doesnt get his way, he just bans you from the server.
Comments
c4mac is an asshole who randomly bans people for no reason but saying "get the fuck out" and giving no explanation. I actually liked your clan and your server and thought of joining until i met c4mac, he is a rude, self-centered ass who bans people.

First of all you should start by being honest and not rage posting in the wrong forum. Second of all, I kicked you for line cutting the chopper that I patiently waited about ten minutes for (the second time you line cut me I might add). Then you came back in the server being a smacktard and that's when I banned you. It's in the chat logs. Somehow I don't think you would have made the grade here. Admin's like to play too and there is only so much babysitting we are going to do before we get tired of childish behavior.

Yes I'm sorry that you didn't get in fast enough, you kicked for no reason simply saying get the fuck out of the chopper. How exactly is that telling me why you kicked me? check you logs, i dont care, they will show all you said first was get the fuck out of the chopper, nothing more.

Feel free to fuck off and find a new server. CPLMac is nothing BUT the epitome of a TBG clan member and you can quite frankly go find a new server to play on FOR FREE.

Signed Truly,

TomABomb

Fine by me, he is an asshole, and if that is what your clan has, then there is no way I want to join anyway. He kicks people for no reason but saying get the fuck out, maybe if he mentioned 'line cutting' which I only did to him once. I didn't know that people get to ban people for simply playing a game, if he wants the helicopter so badly, maybe he should ask next time instead of just saying, fuck you and kicking you from the server. But I guess that is how TBG runs things.

Yes I'm sorry that you didn't get in fast enough, you kicked for no reason simply saying get the fuck out of the chopper. How exactly is that telling me why you kicked me? check you logs, i dont care, they will show all you said first was get the fuck out of the chopper, nothing more.
I would have been more specific but I didn't know who took the chopper at first. There was one other person waiting with me for the chopper. The line is the line, just because you can spawn into the chopper faster than I can walk to it doesn't mean you can line cut. You saw my message, you should have at least responded. You broke the rule, you ignored my messages, you came back in the server acting like an ass and you got banned.

You said no message at all but get the fuck out of the chopper! Why would i respond to that?? 'Oh yes, excuse me good sir, let me get out of the way cause you told me to fuck out, my apologies.' Perhaps if you said, Wiggy you line cut, thats against the rules, please get out. Now THAT would have worked

I would have been more specific but I didn't know who took the chopper at first. There was one other person waiting with me for the chopper. The line is the line, just because you can spawn into the chopper faster than I can walk to it doesn't mean you can line cut. You saw my message, you should have at least responded. You broke the rule, you ignored my messages, you came back in the server acting like an ass and you got banned.

I second this motion.

Like I said I didn't know who hopped in the chopper with Deltasolo who WAS IN LINE with me, that time I didn't even kick you. The next time when you saw me and my message you chose to ignore it AGAIN. That is when you were kicked. I messaged BOTH times and was ignored BOTH times. That's it in total. Then you came back in the server talking shit and I was through.

Well feel free to believe that you sent messages, cause you didn't. If that is what will make you feel better about it, that's fine by me. you sent no message but 'get the fuck out of the chopper' and last time I checked, that isn't really a message someone usually responds too. Check your little log, that is all you said, but I guess I missed the nice part of any of your messages.

You messaged Delta, not me. Why would i respond when you were talking to someone else? i didn't know I was supposed to respond to posts to other people as well. Hell, if I did that I might as well be playing battlefield chat 3 and just watch chat constantly cause you weren't talking to me the first time. your only 'second' message was get the fuck out of the chopper, I still don't understand how you can deem that as a second(first) message.

I messaged Delta to come back and get me, he ignored it so I didn't know who was in with him the first time, but anyone reading that text would understand that I was waiting in line and wanted the chopper back to pick me up. You were in the chopper and decided fuck it. The second message I knew it was you after you had already done it once. I don't need to tell myself anything about this to feel better because I probably would have banned you strictly on your tirade when you reentered the server. You were trying to slide one by in the chopper, TWICE. You got caught, then came back acting the ass. Technically I could have banned you the first or second time as that rule scrolls in game, I didn't, and I didn't the second time you did it. Still you felt the need to come back in and douche the place up. Now you are in here rage posting. Grow up and move on. You can appeal your ban here if you wish (appealed bans are lifted frequently), and you may still play on our other servers right now, but if you keep up with this attitude your appeal won't go well and you likely won't last in the other servers.

I am done, and I'm not going to appeal because I'm not going to play on your servers anyway. I am grown up, and I'm sure you all just think I'm raging. I'm sorry that I was playing the game and didn't read every single chat that went through the chat log when you were talking to someone else. Which btw, Delta was the one who 'line cut' the first time, not me soo saying I did it twice is incorrect anyway. I came back in raging because I found it ridiculous that I was kicked simply for not responding to a message saying, 'get the fuck out of the chopper'. I didn't see your message because you were talking to someone else who cut in line, IE delta, and then you kick me saying nothing but get the fuck out. None of you believe me anyway, which I'm fine with, I just find it interesting that I get kicked for no reason except that I didn't respond to a message that wasn't sent to me and I didn't respond to a message saying get the fuck out, if that is what I was supposed to do, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back