1/5/2012 4:30pm
Player(s) name
Tom-A-Bomb
Offense committed
Bias admin
Evidence
-
Comments
kicking otherside for acts his side was doing, callin me ASSHAT and bootin me for saying that wasnt fair of him....is this how TBG runs its servers?

we played as US, faced w superior airpower we could not get on the main Island (not a prob) as a reselt alot of us were spawning on the small island (US uncap) planes were strafing, snipers were hittin, tanks were firing at us (agin not a prob) one even swam out to the sm isl and started knifing us.....i died 12x on the sm island that rnd

nxt rnd we are on the main ISL and US attacks from the ship and sm isl , w TOM on US side , TOM start threatening to kick people on RU side for hittin the sm isl, i sed the other side had been doin that, and that was kinda bias for an admin to say that now ...................instant boot w ASSHAT on the comment for the reason

(i wasnt hittinh the sm isl, jus commenting on the situation) seems to me i didnt do anything but say wut happened and that enforcing rules to jus one side wasnt fair .....thats the story

First, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. I'm not going to speak for him, but he'll be made aware of your post.

In any admins defense I will say that it is hard to see everything when your playing. If we don't actually see it for ourselves or someone does not bring it to our attention we will never know. That being said I know Tom is an extremely fair person and administers the server very well. Coming here and blaming him in a public forum for something like this is not exactly winning points for you with us.

I did not see any comments from the other team on sniping or attacking uncap on the first rotation.

When the second came about, I was killed standing on the carrier. I told the sniper to stop, which he did. I then told the group not to attack uncap, which IS posted as server rule. If I missed something in the first round then sorry.

When the administration of the servers is questioned and I am called "bias", which I am not; I do not take very kindly to an individual WHO PLAYS FOR FREE TELLING ME THAT I AM BIASED.

IF YOU WANT A SAY ON OUR RULES AND ADMINISRATION OF THE SERVER THEN A) Become a member, B) CONTRIBUTE TO THE SERVERS and POST recommendations.

It is posted on a continual basis that uncap killing is not allowed, I enforced the rule when I found it to be broken.

NEXT TIME if you have an OBSERVATION that you wish to bring to the attention of an admin, report it KINDLY. Do not accuse a member, a contributing member at that, of being biased.

If you don't have something nice to say......don't say it at all.

Also adding on to what bob said in any admins defense, we are players as well. It is difficult to be able to pay attention to everything while leading a squad attacking bases or defending bases. There are times that I can log into a server and admin non stop for over an hour because people dont listen to the rules. This takes away from my enjoyment of the game because I have to babysit a bunch of kids and adults that think they have a right to play on our servers. If you see something next time just bring it up in chat in game if you see someone with TBG tags on or maybe even someone with TBGR tags might be able to notify someone.

Back