9.50 GTM +1 16.11.2011
Player(s) name
Meuchte^Foese
Offense committed
TK gunner in heli by going out of field
Evidence
no screen
Comments
Fking shit no admuns on server ,once admin is inside kick for nothing players- beginners not watching that is important,but thanks for no bots on server now its better may be u can set up idle time : 3 min its prevent to see players idle during 10 games

I will look into this shortly. I must look at the logs.

He has been banned and can appeal. Ros71 - I was checking the logs and do have to ask - WHY WERE YOU FLYING AS COMMANDER? The logs show everyones transgressions, even yours.

re

no. i was a commmander. after i go iside any vahichle i resign. its standart procedure for doing something good for team - not just standing on aerfild as another one./lol good players know tjis, u must learn morre in game futures/.if u want to know more u just jouin and look for another 2 US players do same by moving out of the field if somebody is going inside the helicopter :G|itc|-|Hit and DoubleReload.i donr report some really nooobs thigs like C4 and blow or flashing its not very effective on FF OFF servers but sometimes its very boooring.personallly recomend to the best of the server is to be more admins or admins that playing all the times it more better.same tooday go out bf3. lets se that is it.thx.Ros71.And after the disccution with 3 good players /over 600 000 points/ we can say that this players are really using Multihack but not Aimbot /its a goood news/ Personally i can say only about G|itc|-|Hit.

G|itc|-|Hit and DoubleReload.i donr report some really nooobs thigs like C4 and blow or flashing its not very effective on FF OFF servers but sometimes its very boooring.

Please, do report them, that's an offense, skipping line, people get pissed & quit the server because of such offenses.

Back