8/13/2011 2:56 am
Player(s) name
AmishTechSuport
Offense committed
Aim botting
Evidence
Twice I had his back and he wipes around and takes me out
Comments
At first I thought this guy was good then I notice the amazing abilities then i notice he is lvl 3. I think his account was banned and he opend a new one

I am in server now checking it out.

EDIT - Dunno he left, didn't see him a single time and his score wasn't all that high either.
Someone will check his bans later. Keep in mind lag on either end can cause you not to see his true orientation. I could do a 180 in less time than it takes some people to recieve position data one time. But I didn't get to see what you saw so.

Got him up on bfbcs ran him through the cheat detection. If he is aimbotting its all body shots because the headshots are way low.

thanks for checking, me and two others were accusing him of cheating. Oh I just wanted to add if you check his bans I doubt you will find anyrhing since he is lvl 3 or 4 now. I suspect he has been playing a while, got banned by EA for cheating and opened another account.

He is clean at PBBans, been playing since March 2010. He has numerous names, several of which would get him banned from our servers.
ablackjew
AMexicanJew
AmishDildo
AmishTechSuport
I Am Kemetic
John Martinson
K3M3T1C
Kemetic II
MexicanBlackJew
Obama Llama
The Love Shack
WHERE IS WALDO?