Battlefield 2
The name of the server
64 Player Server
Date/time:
April 10, between 3am to 8am EST
Player(s) name
=!= quaff11
Offense committed
Subjected innocent players to verbal abuse with use of countless obscenities over VOIP.
Evidence
-
Comments
The accused created an "ALPHA" squad and then dished out above behavior arbitrarily to any unsuspecting team player who joined that squad, especially provided the fact that the squad was unlocked, and no offense was committed to this individual by anyone.

yeah not the first time he has done this. Sadly he is not on the server. Thanks for reporting.

Honestly I find his rantings quite amusing and he really isn't a bad guy to game with one you get to know him but if he is really offending people that bad I will talk to him about this and ask him tone it down a bit.

Honestly I find his rantings quite amusing and he really isn't a bad guy to game with one you get to know him but if he is really offending people that bad I will talk to him about this and ask him tone it down a bit.

Ha, good luck with that Shock........

He is doing this for 5 years, and he is banned on every server I know. Everybody in the game knows him and players just ignore him. He also never appeals - just moves on.

Now, in game chat is one thing, personally I do not care, however abuse over VOIP is another. It's personal and very distracting.

Last year, before TBG I had a few screaming matches with him over VOIP in the =E= server and he ended up on the ban list.
When I started with TBG I told him never to abuse VOIP, and in my time here, he never did. I do admire his skills, and I liked having him around. I did not take it personally and I had a good "working" relationship with him, he helped the server by pointing out glitchers, h4xxors and roofers.

Long story short, he would never change, best you can hope for is for him to stop the abuse over VOIP. Or ban him and he will just move on to Karkand Madness.

Ha, good luck with that Shock........

Like I said, I find him kind of amusing but if he is bothering others to the degree that they are willing to take the time to register just to report his behavior then it probably needs to be addressed with him as this is not the first time we received complaints concerning his behavior. All I can do it try and if he continues to be a problem then it's out of my hands.

Sorry Mega, but I would refrain from using =E= as a standard :-0

I was placed on =E='s ban list just yesterday for "disrespect", simply following my return of a tbag. Using admin rights to compensate for lack of skill is cheating in my book. I would much rather listen to quaff rant than be subject to that behavior. Now if -|TBG|- gave quaff admin rights and let him have his way, I would not play here either ;-)

Now if -|TBG|- gave quaff admin rights and let him have his way, I would not play here either ;-)

When hell freezes over if I have anything to say about it. I like quaff and all but giving him admin would be like giving a psycho the keys to the nut house.

=E= shytan666, the guy whom banned me, is no better as he is constantly running his mouth. For this guy to ban anyone for disrespect is beyond the pale. If =E= truely had a standard of respect this guy would have been gone long ago.

I guess we all have standards ;-)

=E= shytan666, the guy whom banned me, is no better as he is constantly running his mouth. For this guy to ban anyone for disrespect is beyond the pale. If =E= truely had a standard of respect this guy would have been gone long ago.

I guess we all have standards ;-)

This should not be discussed here.

His time on our server is soon coming to an end. Never once have i seen him not disrespect others, nevermind the Caps Lock part.

[Buffer] [21:57:39] =!= quaff11 -> WOW UR SUCH A STUPID CUNT COMANDER >>> PLEASE LEAVE U USELESS CUNT
[Buffer] Welcome to a ModManager enabled server!
[Buffer] §c1001|PBBHub|§c1001 Hey there MasterLollar welcome to TBG server
[Buffer] ****RACIAL SLUR = AUTO-BAN / BAN WILL NOT BE REMOVED****
[Buffer] [21:58:07] Masteraceman1234567 -> SUPPLY to ONE next
[Buffer] [21:58:22] [GoD] slykooper703 -> mannnnnnnnn cmon
[Buffer] [21:58:42] Masteraceman1234567 -> TOO MANY E here still
[Buffer] §c1001|PBBHub|§c1001 Hey there windgunner welcome to TBG server
[Buffer] ***ADD THIS SERVER TO YOUR FAVORITES***
[Buffer] §c1001|PBBHub|§c1001 Hey there baroque1977_US welcome to TBG server
[Buffer] [21:59:38] Masteraceman1234567 -> E GOT CEMENT FACTORY AGAIN
[Buffer] §c1001|PBBHub|§c1001 Hey there someone1029 welcome to TBG server
[Buffer] *** DO NOT USE RACIAL WORDS. BANS WILL NOT BE LIFTED!!!***
[Buffer] [22:00:54] Masteraceman1234567 -> E ON WALL THERE DONT GO THAT WAY
[Buffer] [22:00:55] =!= quaff11 -> UR A LOSER CUNT COMANDER <<< FUK OFF AND DO SOMETHING ELSE>>> U SUCK AT THIS
[Buffer] ****DO NOT GRIEF, GLITCH, CHEAT, COMM.SPAM, HIGH ROOF, OR BE A GENERAL ASSHAT****
[Buffer] §c1001|PBBHub|§c1001 Hey there StOnEdKillA0420 welcome to TBG server
[Buffer] ****TBGCLAN.COM WE ARE RECRUITING 18+****
[Buffer] [22:02:25] MasterLollar -> enemy troops coming up stairwell
[Buffer] [22:02:25] Masteraceman1234567 -> we need a few more men back here
[Buffer] [22:02:43] *+FTD+ Relooo -> DUDE GET THE FUCK OFF COMMANDER
[Buffer] [22:02:51] Masteraceman1234567 -> KEEEP EM OFF OUR UAV TEAM
[Buffer] ****FIGHTING COMMANDERS WILL BE KICKED****
[Buffer] §c1001|PBBHub|§c1001 Hey there +FTD+ Leprachaun19 welcome to TBG server
[Buffer] [22:03:36] Masteraceman1234567 -> ABOUT TO LOSE WAREHOUS SOON
[Buffer] [22:03:56] *+FTD+ Relooo -> YEA BECAUSE YOU CANT COMMAND FOR SHIT
[Buffer] [22:04:08] Masteraceman1234567 -> YEP WE LST IT ALRIGHT
[Buffer] ****YOU CAN REPORT PLAYERS ON OUR SITE !****
[Buffer] [22:04:19] =!= quaff11 -> K U FUKUNG SUCK ASS COMANDER >>>> LEAVE U FUKING STUPID CUNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Buffer] [22:04:33] windgunner -> QUAFF...YOU NEED TO LEARN TO CHILL OUT
[Buffer] [22:04:35] DooMZElite -> wow
[22:04:53] Masteraceman1234567 -> SNIPRES UP
[22:05:01] Masteraceman1234567 -> SNIPERS
[22:05:11] Masteraceman1234567 -> FUG WE LOST THAT TOO? GAME
****COME SAY HELLO! www.TBGCLAN.COM !****
[22:05:14] =!= quaff11 -> K U FUKING STUPID PIECE OF SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really we want people like that playing on TBG servers? he doesnt really seem to be there to play.

there has been a douchebag on the hard rush server doing the same to all the snipers playing. then he starts tking them as he doesnt like that. luka, and i know this as he has tked me a couple times and is ready for a ban. i have warned and kicked but he just keeps doing it.

True x=Fast=x, I must agree the language is an issue as BF2 is not rated "mature".

LoL @ "mature", how ironic ;-)

A quafe thread?
To be honest, it was a bit much when I started playing here, but now it just seems so
'over the top' that it's actually funny. No one joins his squad, I joined once and he left it.
Although to be fair, he seems quite the professional (over voip) when he's commanding.
(and a lot of the time, I actually agree with what he's saying, I just wouldnt have said
it in quite that manner, hah)

He also seems to be an honest player, a much needed commodity in this game.

Anyone in TBG friends with him? Maybe a friendly request to tone down a bit will help?
J-Slayton

4036515983_38c51d9f59.jpg

I have kicked him at least 5 times saying calm down even tonight. How much more kicks does it take to get it? The only reason he wasn't banned this whole time is because he is a regular. And he has negatively impacted other players in the server

I was on the Karkand server last night, commanding and he kept whining over VOIP that I wasn't spotting enemies that were quote "to the f----ing side of me, you dumb---t" when I very definitely was spotting enemies, using the UAV correctly, and doing supply drops. I didn't really care, though it was distracting. Finally I just muted him.

And yeah,whenever somebody else commands he always yaps about how much they suck.

Back