Date/time:
9/8/2013 all day and 9/9/2013 - all day
Player(s) name
Jean
Offense committed
Suspicious player, wallhack likely
Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w51lWjst4I4

You will notice things like him firing through smoke, pre firing targets that aren't in view yet, and especially with the flamethrower clip, Japanese will yell things and he completely ignores it, yet will pre fire flame around corners, meaning he does not use sound as a cue to tell where enemies are, yet knows where they are anyway.

You can see this at 2:14 (start at 2:05 to see the whole scene of it) in the video when he is running 50 meters to try and kill someone in a bunker when you can hear a japanese soldier yelling stuff and moving right next to him on his left, meaning sound is not how he detects these people. He also recieves multiple hackusations a day and is not a legit player IMO.
Comments
-

STEAM_0:1:37145368

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034556465

Thanks for your post. Watched your video and really didn't see anything out of the norm. I head admin will have to look into this. Thanks

Hmm

Thanks for the report

I don't exactly see anything out of the ordinary with the video, but of course it's still hard to tell since first person spec isn't a true first person spec-

we'll keep an eye out and start looking through PBss's

Thanks

Hmm

Thanks for the report

I don't exactly see anything out of the ordinary with the video, but of course it's still hard to tell since first person spec isn't a true first person spec-

we'll keep an eye out and start looking through PBss's

Thanks

I do understand that the video it is hard to tell exactly what is going on, but you can see that he fires through smoke on the first 3 kills, the 2nd clip, he tracks the person through the rock and leads the shot right as he appears on camera (hard to say how that looked on his side but still fishy)

In the flamethrower clip, certain little things like at 2:14 you will notice that he makes a direct run at a bunker 40 meters from him, but if you listen you can hear a jap just to his left (Sounds seem to play server sided so they play for everyone almost always) yet he keeps on heading right towards the guy in the bunker that he saw, meaning that using sound as a cue to pick up locations of targets is likely not of high importance to him, and he then proceeds to shoot a perfect jet of fire into the guy he tracked without him making a single sound. If sound is not the main way he finds targets, how is he leading his targets so well as they round corners is a big question to me. There are a few times he is pre firing into the groups, which is normal if you hear them coming, but if he doesnt use sound how does he know they're coming? (Also the screams and fire shooting would cover a lot of that sound, yet at 1:40 he seems to be already ready to lead into the wave of enemies coming toward him after shooting into the bunker).

In playing against him I have always noticed that he is really easy to sneak up on which always hinted to me that he doesn't pay much attention to sound, yet he always seems to have that heightened awareness in front of him and lowered awareness to everything else. He has tendencies that are suspicious, and while this video may not be proof it is a start. Combined with on his steam account his lack of experience with other games, and the fact that he recieves many, many hackusations (hackusations often mean nothing, everyone gets them from time to time, but this is absurd for him) to the point of losing 10-30 players because they are tired of playing against him, he really is an nuisance and should be investigated. Thank you for your time.

Back