Offense committed
disruptive,non team playing
Steam ID
-
Evidence
check the chat logs
Comments
-

Non team playing is a player's prerogative; I hate it but there is no rule for good team play. And you were the disruptive one -- he only said something to you.

i don't care if i started it ...it doesn't matter he was the one saying shit back to me and to every one it doesn't matter who starts it, it does how ever matter that and u can check the chat logs he was saying things same shit u banned me for now u can't ban one guy and not ban another for doing the same thing thats bullshit

Slow your roll there, Aztchman. Chuck's already said he'll discuss your ban with you but going off like this will not help. You're more than welcome to post about problem players like stat padders, glitchers, etc. but just because you don't think someone is playing the way you think they should is not a real legitimate reason to start a thread like this.

I can see where this is going already and Chuck is way more patient than I am, so why don't you put your energy towards getting your ban settled first before anything else?

Back