Status
Not open for further replies.

HATANO_KENJI

Players In Game Name zmerzyn, KiNgHouStoNEr

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? HATANO_KENJI

Date and time approximately ‎2023‎ 8‎/‎3, ‏‎PM 20:24:26 PDT

Offense committed USE ATTACK HELI TO BASERAPE (Countless Times)

Additional comments This guy has done numerous base attacks on [TBG] - HARDCORE ALL MAPS 60HZ | TBGCLAN.COM, You all know very well that I only play LAV-25.

So when he kills my teammate the same way, I therefore deliberately flew the AH-1Z and took off from the base, I didn't fire at him, he just flew into my base and killed me.

Battle Reports

I just want to say that he's done it countless times, These maps are his regular violations:
Siege Of Shanghai (BASERAPE + TV SHOT IN BASE TO KILLS)
Flood Zone (BASERAPE + STEAL THE HELICOPTER FROM THE BASE)
Sunken Dragon (BASERAPE + STEAL THE HELICOPTER FROM THE BASE)

I just want to say that zmerzyn should be punished, Not to mention that other people have reported him to you before.

And I want you to understand that there are a lot of people who were driven away by this guy, When he massacres in the game, the next round has fewer people.

I hope you can judge!

Last edited:
This video is also what this guy did a few months ago, This guy kills me and steals the AH-6J while I'm at the base taking off, This guy just stays on the US base and kills.

I don't think it can be forgiven:

So. In the first 2 videos. You got into the helicopter and flew straight up. Giving you plenty of time to engage But instead you decided to "Bait" him into killing you.

You were given MORE than enough time to leave the base, However you decided to fly straight up.

I just want to prove that even if I don't, he will attack any attack helicopter that respawns in the base.

In fact, There are a lot of teammates, whether there is a fight back or not, this guy is going to kill us at our base, I just want to ask if you allow baserape like this?

Because I have been back to base many times to repair the LAV-25, this guy will always use the helicopter follow me to the base and kill me, and it has been countless times.

So he didn't break the rules?

Last edited:
Because I have been back to base many times to repair the LAV-25, this guy will always use the helicopter follow me to the base and kill me
If you are bringing the LAV-25 back into the base to repair, then you are fair game to be killed. It is not a safe haven for you to repair.

If you are bringing the LAV-25 back into the base to repair, then you are fair game to be killed. It is not a safe haven for you to repair.
I just want to make sure he's breaking the rules now? Yes or no?

You and I are facing the same problem, China DDoS Attackers Have Successfully Wiped Out Asia.

No one wants to fill server slots for Asia servers anymore, You are also facing occasional DDoS attacks.

The most important thing for you at the moment is how to unite and fill the server together during popular times.

But when a guy like this comes along, many people won't want to stay.

Because no one wants to be a victim of an attack helicopter, such an unfair vehicle.

PS. The reason why I am often called a cheater by others on your server.

Only because I'm going back to base to repair the LAV-25 to keep it safe and improve the survival rate.

More importantly, tanks can't enter my base to attack me (except for attack helicopters and JET)

So i want to make sure that the air vehicle is not restricted by the rules of baserape?

As stated by the others, once you leave the spawn you are fair game (even if you return to spawn) - if you fire out of spawn but do not leave, you are fair game - if you fly the helicopter straight up off the landing pad and hover, you are fair game.

Now if you spawned into the helicopter and it hasn't taken off yet and you were killed, they would be in the wrong (unless of course the gunner was firing out cuz that would make you fair game)

This is unacceptable to me, For me, this rule is to make sure that no vehicles, can enter or attack areas that ground vehicles cannot enter (red zones)

1691201897531.png

Clearly delineate areas that infantry and armored vehicles cannot enter like this, Setting up a no-attack zone is a reasonable request and proper protection, and this is the real fairness.

If any air vehicle can kill any vehicle that has left the respawn area at will, but remains at the base, This is the real unfairness.

I just want to tell you that "BASERAPE" is just an option, This means I can do the same thing myself with the AH-1Z, But I didn't do that, Because I hate the consequences of doing this.

Please let me emphasize again, Not to mention someone using HARDCORE to deliberately steal enemy vehicles and cause an overwhelming massacre.

This is what zmerzyn has been doing, So you allow him to do this?

BASERAPE + TV SHOT IN BASE + STEAL THE HELICOPTER FROM THE BASE

This is unacceptable to me

Well unfortunately, we're not here to enforce your rules.

I've done my part to elaborate on the existing rules --which I'll reiterate:

Do not leave uncap and return with the assumption that you are safe, you are very much fair game.

Do not fire out of the uncap unless you wish to be fired upon

Do not hover in an aircraft above the uncap to bait the other players, as you will be presumed in play.

If you don't like these rules, then you are free to find an alternate server to play on

Locking this for obvious reasons of idiocy. If you wish to file an actual report against someone whom is breaking rules. Please do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back