Status
Not open for further replies.

HATANO_KENJI

Players In Game Name YasaR37

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? HATANO_KENJI

Date and time approximately 2023/9/2 19 : 12 . 14 PDT

Offense committed I am always in the vehicle respawn zone, waiting for the vehicle to respawn, This could be a few minutes or even 10 minutes.

But when this guy found out I got the LAV-25, he kept telling me to leave, When I was injured by an enemy attack, he was not willing to help me repair it.

When I returned to base for repairs, This guy stole my LAV-25, Wait until I have my own LAV-25 again, I angrily protested at him by firing 25MM HE SHELL several times, and he killed me directly.

I would like to ask if you allow theft of teammates' vehicles?

Because I don't see a similar rule, but I'm mad at him.

Video evidence

Screenshot evidence
Battlefield 4 Screenshot 2023.09.03 - 09.56.44.37.png

Well. Stay mad? Its not against any rules. Just a dick move.

Also, you were mad at him and therefore decided to fire HE at him?

Not very Kosher of you bud.

If you say that, I will want to steal someone else's LAV-25 next time, Because i've been stolen many times and killed many times by guys like this.

So you complain about someone making a "dick" move, now you are going to do the same?

So you complain about someone making a "dick" move, now you are going to do the same?
Although I complain so much, But I will still wait in the vehicle respawn zone.

By the way, you've been bullying me, so what do you think this is?

Especially when I'm being targeted by enemies using SOFLAM, If you tell everyone not to help me, how am I going to capture the flag?

Last edited:
My real question is why you leave the game if you so interested in capturing flags, when you ride some javs, or the game cannot be won? Its easy to capture the flag closest to spawn when you are a LAV whore.

You would have my respect if you would stop playing the victim and ask your team "please laser lock so I can get more kills, because I am a LAV whore", and not leave the game just because you are getting killed

This is not interest, When I use the LAV-25 to capture and defend the flag it is a responsibility, Because the "infantry" bullets don't take damage.

In contrast, Mid-range, long-range flags, how many maps do you think I can capture the flag on?
Flood Zone
I can only capture and defend flags A and D, and I can only capture "E" if I can completely suppress it, In other words, I should also capture B and C, Is it right that I have to do this?

Siege Of Shanghai
The same is true for this map, I can only capture and defend flags A and B, Before the tower fell down, How can I capture C?

Even if I fall down, there will still be enemy attack helicopters and tanks waiting for me, Therefore, I can capture C and D only under complete suppression.

Zavod 311
Hainan Resort
These two maps of mine can capture all flags completely, At least in Zavod 311 I can capture F, E, D and keep defending, I also helped the team capture C.

I can capture A, B, C at Hainan Resort, Even maintain the state of continuous attack D, But when I encounter jets and helicopters, how do I attack them?

What I want to say is that when my enemy always has air superiority, or there are countless SOFLAMs targeting me, How do I break through the enemy's defense?

You guy is never willing to open the whole map to care about my difficulties.

I capture more than 5 flags every round, I worked hard for my team at least, So you have no right to control why I left, because I tried my best.

You just hide in a safe place and use UCAV to kill people, or even directly attack the enemy's base, You're the real vehicle whore to me.

Especially since you once told everyone that I was the DDoS attacker who wiped out Asia.

You should check with all server providers, Who Are the Real DDoS Attackers?

Because my server has been DDoS attacked more than 1,000 times, do you think the victim is criminal?

Really good double standards!

You are correct, I have almost 157,000 ucav kills, I sit and use the ucav to kill anything that moves, jets, choppers, infantry, tanks. Sometimes we shoot from spawn, sometimes we on a flag, depends on map size. Ucav has 400m range, only if you flatten out the launch curve.

But I have never claimed to be a "flag" champion, I just UCAV folks to their personal breaking point, and I don't deny that.

So assholes like you, Are you qualified to criticize me and bully me?

Especially you have all the advantages, There are helicopters attacking me, There are infantrymen using FGM-148 JAVELIN, SOFLAM aimed at me.

Even your team stole our AH-6J, You have all the advantages and now you want to bully me?

I just want to tell you if I'm really a LAV-25 farmer, I wouldn't have tried to break through your block so many times.

But you tell me no matter how hard I try, I deserve to be bullied by you?

I'm telling you, I don't want to emphasize how many flags I captured.

You told everyone that I am a LAV-25 farmer, you told everyone not to help me.

You bully me like this every time, that's why I emphasize it.

Your behavior is just to hope that a team will be completely blocked by the other party, because if I didn't try hard, it would be like this

Bullies like you deserve retribution!
1693715788839.png

My dude. Mute the fucking chat. Or just don't engage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back