Status
Not open for further replies.

LeFreeze

Players In Game Name Torpon994

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? NoehdaArca

Date and time approximately 19:32

Offense committed Hi, I'm Rafael who is playing on LeFreeze's account while he doesn't come back from the war. I want to report the player Torpon994 that is teleporting in the game and disturbing everyone. there is a way to banish him. As far as I know this is a cheat type move.
I can't speak English, I'm using google translator, I hope the translation is correct.

Additional comments https://youtu.be/DpNesrWIGyQ

obs: I changed my player's name to NoehdaArca but this account is Lefreeze's when he comes back he changes it again

I do not see the teleport. Do you have other video?

is there any admin that understands the mechanics of throwing the med kit and jumping over it, to teleport?

I think it helps to understand the vision of the player doing the glitch and what others see

ahhh.. i missed that... i thought you meant teleport from one area to another on the map instantly. Sorry was looking for the wrong thing. I will defer this ruling to other head admins that know more about this movement.

It may be that google translator mistranslated the words from portuguese to english, but unfortunately it is my only resource

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back