Reporting Battlefield 4 Player TheRatHunter

Cruisin4Burgers

Players In Game Name TheRatHunter

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Other

What is your in game name? ThePackardGoose

Date and time approximately 10/19 11:15AM

Offense committed extreme toxicity

Additional comments calling other people bad, bragging about kills with shotgun, being an annoyance to literally everyone on the server including his own team, pretty much the definition of a toxic player.

I see, so because I also used language as well my report is invalidated. I wasn't the one constantly bragging about how good I am with the 870 and tbagging every kill, calling people faggots, yes I called the perp a retard because he was acting like a loser. It wasn't just me that was upset by him as well, as I'm sure you know after reviewing the log. Nobody in the server wanted him there but because I used bad words he is allowed to stay?

I see, so because I also used language as well my report is invalidated. I wasn't the one constantly bragging about how good I am with the 870 and tbagging every kill, calling people faggots, yes I called the perp a retard because he was acting like a loser. It wasn't just me that was upset by him as well, as I'm sure you know after reviewing the log. Nobody in the server wanted him there but because I used bad words he is allowed to stay?
I'll refer to others (Head admin/Leadership) to reply to this.

@Irishian88J

Greetings,

So you didn't like what he was saying so you decided to act the same way? Both of you are acting like toxic children. You could have been the better person here, yet you decided to stoop to his level.

Rather sad.

People seem to forget that this is an M rated online game and with that people trash talk. These two things go pretty much hand in hand.

I suggest you turn your chat off if you think someone is going to upset you.

Back