Not open for further replies.

HATANO_KENJI

Players In Game Name Rustyhawk

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? HATANO_KENJI

Date and time approximately ‎2023‎/10‎/22‎, 17:30:00 PST

Offense committed Please let me quote the exact violation:
On Sunken Dragon. There is a building between CN spawn and Delta flag. If you use any means to glitch up there - C4 launching or other means. You will be warned, Killed, Kicked and Banned as per admin discretion. As this is an unintended area for you to reach. Helicopters cannot attack you up there and make it an unfair advantage.

Before today, I was killed by him in the same way on the same map, So I want to ask can he be punished?

Additional comments

Battlefield 4 Screenshot 2023.10.22 - 08.30.00.24.png

Battlefield 4 Screenshot 2023.10.22 - 08.42.06.88.png

Battlefield 4 Screenshot 2023.10.22 - 08.42.56.11.png

I don't get it, he killed you from on top of the parking garage, which is reachable by a chopper. The building unreachable that c4 buggy is often used is to the left on your pic above.

Don't defend him, He killed me from the ditch on the roof of the building on the right.

You can tell me how to get the helicopter to that place?

Not to mention that there was another person next to him who was also using UCAV.

I think you are one of them.

Not likely, too high to ucav well for me, but it is accessible with a helicopter, thus not a glitch spot. But without a spectator video to show location, not much to go on.

@HATANO_KENJI , You can reach that building by helicopter, Rusty is perfectly fine there. But the decision is up to the admins.

You guys bully group, do you find it fun to bully me all the time?

I've returned to base, You guys have also attacked the base countless times.

If you guys have an absolute advantage, you guys will only bully me.

Are you guys treating me with racial hatred and humiliation because I'm from Asia?

There are two words in Asia:
信念 (Belief)
堅持 (Persist in)

I set strict self-requirements for myself, You always make your own rules and ask me what to do.

Who are you?

You guys will only bully me, a guy who has suffered a lot in his life.

I just want to make up for the pain I have suffered in my life through my own demands for happiness.

Why should I be humiliated by you at every round?...

Bullying me, who cannot input English in the game.

And letting more people bully me through your humiliation, is this the source of happiness in your life?

I hope you guys get your comeuppance.

since not a single one TBG member has responded to this, I suggest everyone cool it. Let the admins discuss and see what decision is to be made.

That rooftop is safe. Its the taller buildings to the left of it that you cannot get up to without glitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back