Reporting Battlefield 4 Player RiverBoatBrawler, G18ChrannyKill3r (Linked account)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HATANO_KENJI

Players In Game Name RiverBoatBrawler, G18ChrannyKill3r (Linked account)

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? HATANO_KENJI

Date and time approximately 2023 8/29 18 : 45 PDT

Offense committed Lately I've been encountering a team killer, When he sees me getting high kills with LAV-25, He humiliated me on the public channel.

Even maliciously want to kill me by placing C4 on my LAV-25 many times in the same team as me, No matter which server I go to, I will be followed and harassed by him. (Today he killed me again in TBG)

Evidence screenshot:

This is the Battle report of him killing me

I keep telling him that I use LAV-2 to capture and defend the capture flag, but he still openly mocks me after killing me, I just want to say that behavior like his is allowed?

This guy got multiple accounts to assassinate me in order to humiliate me, Because he always calls me a vehicle whore, His use of multiple accounts has been confirmed by admin of other servers.

For things I only use the LAV-25 for gaming, Because I just want to fulfill my dream, But I'm not some selfish so-called "vehicle whore".

If you know me, I'm always at top speed trying to capture or defend the flag, I also have actual statistics to back up this fact, But I was humiliated and hurt all the time, This is not fair to me!

OBJECTIVES
Flags captured 35,699
Flags defended 46,941

So i hope the admin can punish this player!

Video Evidence

Last edited:
Dipped from all.

Linked to

Major42O-24-7​

A Player that is no longer welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back