Not open for further replies.

dmtjuulpod

Players In Game Name PxOOxPSHlTTER_Xx

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? dmtjuulpod

Date and time approximately 03-30-2022

Offense committed jetramming https://gyazo.com/d9a7609d266585e5242d33333c054c23

Additional comments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

sequence of events as I see them:
general heli farming, taunting whatever
i get in a jet and shoot heli out of air, its disabled, i chase it, damage it more with guns, crash jet above heli since i went too low. crash did not kill anybody but me. crash did not destroy heli. i got a "destroyed heli" hitmarker a second or so after i died. intention was not to jet ram. jet did not ram anything. ergo no jet ram.

if i had radeon relive not fucked by driver updates i would upload a clip but you're welcome to!

You were mad cause you were getting rolled by me in the attack heli when you're in AA so u jetrammed. You cant take losing so u just smash into ppl with the jet lol.

based on your past reports it seems you have functioning shadowplay as of recent but you chose not to record it or didn't post a clip. hmm.

you said later in chat that i didn't even kill you. you can actually see your spotted marker in the pic in the bottom right. i said the """jetram""" wasn't intentional because i thought i ran over one of you but i didn't even kill anybody as you boasted about and is in the chat logs if an admin checks. i knew from the start i didn't kill your heli with the """jetram""" which you didn't dispute. and i didn't kill a player. and the intention wasn't to jet ram. so what did i jet ram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back