Reporting Battlefield 4 Player psychoultra

jackson019

Players In Game Name psychoultra

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? jackson019

Date and time approximately Dec 17 - Time of Post

Offense committed Constant chat spam that makes no sense (Check his chat logs).

Additional comments Normally I really wouldn't care about this, but this guy just doesn't stop typing completely meaningless chat the entire time he plays and it clogs up the in game chat. Don't think he needs to be banned, but a chat gag would do just fine.

I think it's actually time for a ban. I followed our warning > admin kill > server kick yesterday for this exact same offense. You can check his chat logs, it's endless spam of offensive insults in several languages (which whatever) but he was warned about it being annoying.

I also cannot help but wonder if there aren't some dubious topics in his neurotic chat spam.

Edit: Looks like today he's calling people "monkeys" so I think it's about time to take action. Hopped in to provide a final warning on him spamming chat and he left. The guy is totally unhinged and switches between Swedish and Arabic.

Last edited:
We are still reviewing the chat logs. At first glance, I see nothing to issue a ban for. We are reviewing a couple items to see what he was trying to say.

On your end, you can go into Origin and block that player. You will then not be able to see any of his chat. You can also hide chat in game if you dont want to go that route.

Back