Reporting Battlefield 4 Player [NWBG]supervillain321, [NWBG]ibalto, [BNS]FialisViAlna, dopebythapound, and X3_Robxn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major420

Players In Game Name [NWBG]supervillain321, [NWBG]ibalto, [BNS]FialisViAlna, dopebythapound, and X3_Robxn

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? Major42O-24-7

Date and time approximately 12-31-2022 07:00 PM PST

Offense committed [NWBG]supervillain321, [NWBG]ibalto, [BNS]FialisViAlna, dopebythapound, and X3_Robxn: Team-Griefing, disrespectful and general harassment.

Breaking Rules #3 & #7:

3. Respect All players, Admins and Servers (Disrespecting Admins and Servers will earn you a Ban per the admin's discretion)

7. Admins may remove players at their discretion if they are disruptive to the gameplay of the server.

Additional comments I kept asking them to stop greifing and leave me alone...they did not and that is not being respectful.

They kept disruptive to the gameplay, when No Admins around, they think they can gang-up and harass other players.

YouTube Video Link for recorded evidence:

https://youtu.be/ZNokqCTw0io

I looked into the chat log of each and every one of them plus you. Seems like you were the one that started it and got upset when they were giving it back to you. We suggested to you previously to not engage the chat and things will go smooth but you don't seem to remember that. We have gotten many cpmplaints about you which suggest that you did NOT heed our warnings and suggestions at all.

I am not saying they are blameless for the griefing where they were pushing you around. But if you kept quiet and just played the game and not react to everything this wouldn't have been an issue.

Most of those players have been here a LONG time, longer than most of us and know the rules very well and never had any issues with them.

Also we are VERY aware of your history with other servers and why you are no longer able to play there. We are giving you a final warning. Chill out or you will not be welcome here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back