Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikez_67

Players In Game Name Metalbacon666

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? Strikez_67

Date and time approximately 22 march 2022, 2245 hrs

Offense committed Kept on damaging friendly AA I was in or blew it up a few times, or stood in front or behind veh to cause deaths. I have vid however says to large to upload. Capture him toss C4 on AA.

Additional comments I asked him to stop when I came back in however as vid shows he started again.

Strikez was asked serveral times to leave the uncap with the AA since he was just shooting from there. Metal did blow him once, however thats all i saw. I was the one driving into the uncap with c4 blowing him up, as i was on the other team.

here is one vid I figured out of him C4ing veh I have other i can provide of him standing on and infront of veh I was shooting. And in response to Tohka when is it ok to fuk with another persons game because you don t like how they are playing. He started doing that shit right off the hop wHen i was not in the uncap at start of game so I stayed closer in hopes of getting away from the idiot. Also correct me if I am wrong is there a rule that says no shooting from uncap?

Attachments

• Battlefield 4_2022.04.02-22.45_clip_1.mp4
    39.1 MB
here is one vid I figured out of him C4ing veh I have another video I can provide of him standing on and infront of the veh I was shooting. And in response to Tohka when is it ok to fuk with another persons game because you don t like how they are playing. He started doing that shit right off the hop wHen i was not in the uncap at start of game so I stayed closer in hopes of getting away from the idiot. Also correct me if I am wrong is there a rule that says no shooting from uncap? Also the only reason Tohka is commenting is that he was benefiting by driving his Atv into with C4 into the veh after metal damaged the veh each time metal tossed C4 on my veh. I suspect they were playing together in discord.

here is one vid I figured out of him C4ing veh I have other i can provide of him standing on and infront of veh I was shooting. And in response to Tohka when is it ok to fuk with another persons game because you don t like how they are playing. He started doing that shit right off the hop wHen i was not in the uncap at start of game so I stayed closer in hopes of getting away from the idiot. Also correct me if I am wrong is there a rule that says no shooting from uncap?
Didnt see a rule, was just stating as its fair game if you shoot out, i came in with c4. Just frowned upon to sit near Base AA in the AA vic expecting people not to be upset or whatever about it. Keywords here so you dont miss them, "frowned upon", not against the rules.

Yes. I will admit to killing you once from what I can honestly remember. As for damaging you so another player could get the kill is untrue as I had no clue another player would come in with - c4 vic.

As for at the beginning of the game you were sitting literally outside uncap and was asked to leave spawn to make it fair game for the enemy team. That is when I blew you up. After that I just attempted to annoy the crap out of you to get you to leave.

Edit: spawn*

Who made you a referee and you started that shit at the start of game when I was not in the uncap, and like I need a vid do you have one? I hope your ass gets banned as I am sure you do the same crap to other players as well. Also thanks for admitting to your stupidity.

As I had previously stated you were camping uncap and just outside uncap from the beginning of the game. So yes I did start at the beginning.

As for admitting to what I did. Why wouldn’t I? I’m not gonna lie, that would be even stupider. Look I apologize for tk’ing you at the beginning. Was that overboard. Very much so.

Edit: word added

Dont give a shit about your apology now especially after I asked you to stop and you continued and ruined a whole game for me. I can see accidental tks or a tk back for doing something stupid like intentionally stealing friendly vehicles but to carry on the whole round tking to start then stand ontop of the vehicles I was in and C4ing them so your buddy could roll in and finish me off with his C4 go do that shit in a banzore server. Then waste my time having to report and respond to your thread instead of playing. All I have to say to you is go *u*ck your self.

Let me repeat something I said earlier. I did not know that another person would drive into spawn to c4 you. That was beyond my control. I will admit to damaging you with some c4, but not killing you though.

Quit squabbling like little children.

The rules are simple. No attacking the uncap unprovoked. You may shoot out of the uncap but you are fair game if you do so. Meaning that other players can go into it to kill you.

ALSO!

It is a DICK MOVE to grief a player. So what if they are doing something that you don't like? Leave them the fuck alone. Did you pay for thier game? No. You have no say on how someone wants to play the game as long as they are abiding by the rules and not cheating.

Plain and simple. Don't grief. If I find you doing it again there will be consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back