Not open for further replies.

NUTsTUN

Players In Game Name [FAF] X02StrikeWyvern

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? NUTsTUN

Date and time approximately 23:25 EST

Offense committed Attacking Uncap unprovoked

Additional comments Spawned in Attack Boat on US side and saw Attack Jet circling high up. Decided to wait a second and not enter play. They tarted dropping JDAMs on the boat and later admitted to doing it in chat, since this video doesn't show him explicitly kill me. Also was calling us nazis for some reason?

https://streamable.com/xv5ks0

Rofl cry me a river. Bitches like you just sit in spawn trying to bait and come here to have people banned because you are fucking terrible at this game and you can't stand the fact you will never be any good. Yes, you are a POS nazi (along with several others, no surprise here) with your non-stop whining about high ping players simply because latins exist and they're more skilled than you will ever be at this game and that is unacceptable to you, and the only reason a POS like you is still allowed to play this game is because of retarded policies that only recognize racism if you say certain words which you don't dare to say and instead cry about latins with high ping, which is basically the same thing.

Crawl back to your hole, racist POS.

@NUTsTUN We need to see the player actually killing you. Also any footage from 2-3 minutes prior to being killed would be helpful.

@X02StrikeWyvern Grow up. I looked over your chat logs. You aren't so innocent yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back