Status
Not open for further replies.

DaredevilD9

Players In Game Name Dialectology and xXFireFleecXx

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? DaredevilD9

Date and time approximately 11:00pm PST 10/5/2021

Offense committed aimhacks and spawning in rockets that kill friendly helos to steal them

Additional comments how am i supposed to upload proof if theres no attachment option?

Usually we accept Videos of proof uploaded to youtube and you can drop the link in. Or after you have already posted the report, you have the option of editing it and inserting images or Replying to your post with images.

Please provide actionable proof against said players. - A Head Admin will review once available.

oh btw in that clip I didnt bail, it forced me out when the helo died to his hacks

sooooooo how come that fire dude is still in the server?
Because it was 2am when you made the report. Most of us are asleep at that time. We do not have full 24 hour coverage.

This is a volunteer position that we do. So we get to it when we get to it.

So I highly suggest you think about that when you decide to make your next report. And DO NOT report or appeal in Discord again. You will be ignored and potentially removed if you do. Our discord is not the place for that. You seemed to have ignored that fact when MULTIPLE admins told you otherwise. So let me be the final one to tell you.

I Banned Dialectology only. You did not provide proof of the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back